The All Purpose Mobile Suit Gundam Thread

I have to moan about Gundam somewhere :p

Nephew seemed to like his action figures. He's only four though, I suspect they'll be suffering battle damage before long...

kupocake said:
...the 'three generations' premise has been squandered by rushing through the second arc....

....but I actually liked that they were taking AGE in a distinct direction... but it's difficult to care all that much when it's so sloppily put together.

I agree, I thought the generation thing was a really original idea, but the constant sudden time skips have made the storytelling loose and inconsistent.

As for generation 2, 0083 and 08th MS Team showed what could be done within a 12 episode frame and having watched episode 29 I don't need another 20 episodes to know how the series is going to end.

kupocake said:
I have to say, I think AGE is probably the worst series for some time. Maybe the worst TV series in the entire franchise.

I'll reserve final judgement until the series has actually ended but it could be as bad as Destiny which dissappointing for a full length Gundam coming off the back of the excellent 00.

Back