Texas bans Marriage!

.... Isn't Texas mostly desert? Well, if that's not going to decrease it's population, I'm sure this will. Either that or it's now a polygamous society. XD

Skikes, you seem to be good at finding these stupid anticts... How'd you do it? :D You're not an internet reporter are you?

Lol I heard about this too from the young turks on youtube. It will be used in a lot of divorce lawsuits when dividing assets by claiming this means they weren't actually married. It says

"Here's what happened: In 2005, Texas voters and the state Legislature approved a Constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage. "

so its been in place for 4 nearly 5 years, that's 5 years worth of marriage's voided :p

It's not like this is just some zany idea from an ambulance-chasing lawyer either. The person who claims this is running for Attorney General of the second largest state in the U.S. It's very wonderfully ironic, but I doubt that, jurisprudentially, it will come to anything.

Chaz said:
.... Isn't Texas mostly desert? Well, if that's not going to decrease it's population, I'm sure this will. Either that or it's now a polygamous society. XD

Skikes, you seem to be good at finding these stupid anticts... How'd you do it? :D You're not an internet reporter are you?

lol no... though that does sound like an interesting job.... unlike this topic.

I always make these topics and lose interest as soon as ive hit the submit button lol

Chaz said:

There's alot of dry land but surprisingly full of huge cities and has a massive population. Unfortunately it's also one of the most intolerant of the states.
It's a bit sad. :/

Back