Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann Movie

What happened.... if Kamina lived?

EDIT: OH ****, SPOILERS. Blanked out for tha kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be interesting, Its either that or its a recap of the first part. Yoko looks like she is ready for fun in the sun wearing her new costume, though. I can wait for this, But, The reviews from Japan should be interesting to hear.

By the by - That was the most awful sounding pirate of a trailer I have ever heard.

I think this movie should be about Kamina and Viral being homies/Some epic retelling/A what if...? movie/****** re-cap movie/Alternative retelling with different events. The possibilities are endless.

Was about to ask what this movie would be about, but the sugestions above seem quite funky :p i put my vote in for that! haha

Lupus Inu said:
Commence Tengen Toppa Gurren Cash-in.

So TTGL with higher budget animation? Yeah, it's a cash in, but a sucker like me will still buy it. That is if Gurren Lagann ever sees the light of day here in the first place :evil:

If you want better animation you should check out the tengen toppa DVD releases, not sure about all of it, but the last few episodes have been given better animations and more scenes

Roadie said:
If you want better animation you should check out the tengen toppa DVD releases, not sure about all of it, but the last few episodes have been given better animations and more scenes

Strange they would do that to the final episodes since that's where the animation seemed to go into overdrive. If anything I hope they did up some of the earlier ones, though I guess that's where this remake comes in.

Back