Tenchi Muyo! Manga, other anime DVD's

Nyu

Pokémon Master
Time to shift a some of my duplicate copies.

All New Tenchi Muyo! Volumes 2,3,4,5. This is the second series of the Tenchi Muyo! manga, condition is read once but in great condition. For these 4 volumes i'll sell them for £12 including postage. Which comes to just £3 per volume, bargain.

S8001183.JPG

Dominion Tank Police Acts I and II. Another great series from Shirow, this item has been out of print now for years. Some stores such as HMV will say they have it in stock buy they will keep your order for months and then cancel it, belive me i've tried since january. £4 including postage. DVD is in mint coniditon with NO scratches.

S8001180.JPG

Virus Buster Serge Volumes 1-3 Boxset. Don't know much about this series, bought a copy then realised i already have it. Still in wrapping from when i bought it so it will be mint condition. £6 including postage.

S8001181.JPG

Yes, The Virus box set is Region 2 while the Dominion Tank Police is Region 0 so it will play on any DVD player.

Nyu said:
Paypal is the easiest though if you want to pay by another method then i'll consider it.

Oh thats sounds good to me give me a couple of hours i'll try setting up a paypal account 8)

Light said:
Nyu said:
Paypal is the easiest though if you want to pay by another method then i'll consider it.

Oh thats sounds good to me give me a couple of hours i'll try setting up a paypal account 8)

If you want to pay via cheque etc then i'm not fussed, whatever is easiest for you.

Nyu said:
Light said:
Nyu said:

If you want to pay via cheque etc then i'm not fussed, whatever is easiest for you.

Still waiting on a cheque book and i'm looking at a months wait for one for some unknown reason :?

Nah paypal is easist
Edit-
Sorry for the delay couple of deatils i can't find which i need to set up this paypal should have set it up by tonight

Back