Tekken 6

I saw it being played at the Expo. It all looked as well as could be expected. Characters fought one another, something which I assume was always the appeal.

OMG THIS GAME IS ******* AMAZING!!!

i realised i got the date wrong and rushed out and got it! Almost completed the campaign mode im at the millennium tower... sooo hard

spent most of the day customizing XD

I hate you all :( mine shipped ages ago but it went by Royal Mail, so I'm still Tekkenless. Best I can hope for is probably Tuesday (since it won't fit through our letterbox).

R

Ive completed it :)

Every SC stage, including nightmare train(which really was a nightmare) and the hidden ones... just need to get afew character endings and thats it.

Gotta say, the tekken series is my video game series. Ive been playing it since i got the first game along with my playstation all those years back and ive been a huge fan since.

Its really great to see the series get a nice thick storyline and seeing the characters interact with eachother. Even in campaign, reading the little text box between different characters is really satisfying.

edit: also every time i turn the game it says its installing trophy list... every single time :S

Back