tall tales

gaara-sama

Kiznaiver
i was late for school today and i wondered what excuses do people come out with in situations tht mean trouble. i just said im late cause well cause i dont give a reason
________
Vapor genie

Awww, and here I was expecting some good ole' fashioned folk tales.

You raised my hopes, then dashed them expertly. Bravo.

Back on topic:

I'm going to hell for this for sure, but about 2 years ago in school, I skipped a whole week and said I was attending a funeral in Brighton.

The suckers bought the entire story.

Let the judging begin! :twisted:

One of my favs is quite a long winded one, ready,

Teacher : Why are you late again?

Me: well you see sir I was putting up xmas decorations nailing them around the living room when my ladder slipped, I hit my thumb with the hammer and smashed a light bulb. When the bulb smashed the electric short circuted and switched off, I then went to tend to my thumb, turn the electric back on and in all the fuss I forgot to re set my alarm clock. Hence I woke up late this morning cos my alarm didnt go off and thats why im late.

I then showed the teacher my swollen thumb which I had actually injured about 20 mins before while in goal playing footie with me mates LOL, not a bad story for 5 seconds work which is about how long it took me to come up with it 8)

At work my top 3 excuses are:

- Traffic
- Got pulled over by police for speeding
- Had an allergic reaction to something I ate for breakfast (also my sick-leave excuse)

McIcy said:

- Traffic
- Had an allergic reaction to something I ate for breakfast (also my sick-leave excuse)

And you just recycle through those 3, LMAO? :lol:

Hyaku said:
McIcy said:

- Traffic

And you just recycle through those 3, LMAO? :lol:

The police one won't work every week but people know how I drive so they accept it. The allergy one can be reused indefinately its great.

Oh and I got a flat tyre

Back