Swindon Anime Freak and Ninja Rider

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Hellooooooooooo,

Thought it was best to introduce myself, I am 25 male and pretty much addicted to anime, got into it an uni when a mate showed me Trigun and been hooked ever since. Have a largish anime collection at the moment, mainly dvd's. Currently watching every series/movie of Initial D, infact I am stuck at work right now dying to get home to watch the last OVA disc and then get onto Stage four when it arrives (loved the live action film).

Hoping to attend some anime conventions this year as haven't been to any before.

I am NOT a real Ninja, however I do ride one, a kawasaki Ninja that is, love bike almost as much as anime and currently looking for something like Initial D but for bikes (I can dream )

Every time I go on Ebay my anime collection grows but my bank account shrinks... still its all for a noble cause.

Hope to get to know some of you and am also hoping there are some swindon or local anime people as I am driving my girlfriend crazy talking to her about it (since leaving uni all anime mates are now either in london or worse Darlington oop north).

Ryo Chan said:
welcome to the madhouse

bny per-chance are you part of the swindon navy? :D

Navy??? nope, I am what you might call 'one of lifes skivvers' :D

That is to say I work for a living and to fund my anime but in the long run I'd rather just sit back and watch the world

Chib said:
Welcome to the forums. I see that you've already made your self at home here, great. :D

Can't stop posting.......... someone take my keyboard away as I should be doing work.... nah!

You're an MC -and- a ninja, whoa, welcome and such, you've already seen yourself out of the area and around the rest of the forum.

Peace, mayn.

Ooh you have a Ninja, my brothers just got one of those, what colour? (it better be green). Welcome and kudos for so many posts in so little time.

Rukario said:
You're an MC -and- a ninja, whoa, welcome and such, you've already seen yourself out of the area and around the rest of the forum.

Peace, mayn.

Nah not an MC more like a MuC, got the nickname cause I used to play at a lot of gaming lan style tournaments/parties and the username just stuck with me

Arbalest said:
hello and welcome to the forums..so many posts in so little time is impressive :)

Yep just entering my 3rd day here and already up to about a Hundred, I am gonna try to be the No1 poster.... hoever this ain't gonna happen as after tomorrow I am in London for 3 days with no Net connection dammit

Back