• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sy said:
Cago1020 said:
And the person that tweeted about Susan Boyle was Lily Allen
Doesn't she pretty much bitch about everyone anyway though? She's usually making some underhand or just outright vocal comment about somebody in the spotlight.

Yeah Lily Allen is notorious for that. Jayme, not saying that you were wrong in saying that it was Demi Moore, cause loads of people have tweeted about Susan Boyle, but Lily Allen's was all over the news - to be honest though, I can see where Lily's coming from.

Cant help but find it interesting that the latest news is that Susan's been put in The Priory out of fear for her safety? Obviously its cause of BGT that shes reached that stage, but BGT will be what gives her what she wants in life. It just shows how fame can have two sides to it.

Cago1020 said:
Cant help but find it interesting that the latest news is that Susan's been put in The Priory out of fear for her safety? Obviously its cause of BGT that shes reached that stage, but BGT will be what gives her what she wants in life. It just shows how fame can have two sides to it.
That whole scenario smaks of a publicity stunt to me - I mean I don't follow this stuff at all, but I've seen and heard more about Susan Boyle (and, more importantly, more about her than I have about Diversity) today than I have in the last couple of months put together...

She'll get a recording contract at the drop of a hat now (if that's what she wants) - and not being tied to the whole BGT thing will probably mean she'll get a better deal anyway. If she has her head screwed on straight she'll make millions.

Susan Boyle's talent was no doubt one of the biggest surprises that came with this years show, I thought she was great and so did everyone else, she did deserve it, but did she win it? No. I really want to see her sing "Made in Heaven" by Queen, would be the BEST. But yeah, I would have liked her to win, but it's the public who decides, so be it.

Also, Twitter ruins everything.

I had no idea what you guys were talking about until I've seen a pic of her in the paper on the tube.

I'd find it awesome if she can make it. This would prove that you can make it with talent, rather than looks as it seems to be the case nowadays.

chaos said:
I had no idea what you guys were talking about until I've seen a pic of her in the paper on the tube.

I'd find it awesome if she can make it. This would prove that you can make it with talent, rather than looks as it seems to be the case nowadays.

Actually, it'll probably be because she's ugly she'll break through. Sounds odd but, it's one extreme or another.

Back