Super Smash Brothers: Brawl

My brother sent me a link to this as Super Smash Bros. Melee on the Gamecube is probably my favourite game. 8) Metaknight looks so cool. I can't wait for my brother to buy this so I can play it too. :D

SSBM is as overhyped as Solid Snake himself - so it's going to be twice as bad! It might play well twirling a Wii controller around, but I don't think it will work somehow. I like party fighting games but I need good characters - no plumbers or Links for me..Powerstone FTW.

Despite all this, I like a REAL fighting game aka Street Fighter or King of Fighters that needs skill and not throwing your enemy off the edge.
________
Silver surfer vaporizer

This game made me die, Nobou Uemtasu is composing the opening theme and fot the record, Snake owns Sonic... I mean what moves would Sonic have!?

I like how they're running out of characters.

I saw the video for Brawl when it came out just yesterday i think it was..i was really impressed, Snake will be an interesting addition to the SSB series, and what his move set is will be interesting to see. I also agree thats it is about time that wario was brought into it..i wonder if they will take in Waluigi as well. Maybe they could add someone like Diddy Kong or something into it as well..i mean they could do with another character from the donkey kong series.

Out of the confirmed new characters though, Zero Suit Samus and Pit are a couple i'm mostly interested in..Snake as well

Back