Sundaynight Project

Agreed it should be in TV section but yes i do like it and saw the Boyzone one better.

Was better on a Friday night though.

Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
This should be in the Movies & TV section :roll:

Why? Because its about something that airs on TV.

Well the reason I put it here is because it was a Question sorry.

How it goes is you go "Whats it related to" then put it in there. Doesnt make a difference if its a question.

Eg: In the movie section there is a topic "What movies are you looking forward to?"

Just trying to help keep the forum tidy :)

Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:

How it goes is you go "Whats it related to" then put it in there. Doesnt make a difference if its a question.

Eg: In the movie section there is a topic "What movies are you looking forward to?"

Um ok so can I delelte this or something I was thinking of deleteing it and re doing them in the right sections

Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:

Um ok so can I delelte this or something I was thinking of deleteing it and re doing them in the right sections

Actually we can't delete threads, admins can and i think mods can as well but i know we lowly users can't :)

BlackWolf said:
Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:

Actually we can't delete threads, admins can and i think mods can as well but i know we lowly users can't :)

Oh so I guess if we accidentily post in the wrong section it kinda stuck y there huh

Robbeech90 said:
BlackWolf said:
Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:

Oh so I guess if we accidentily post in the wrong section it kinda stuck y there huh

Don't they get locked and left to rot?

Yeah, I love the Sunday Night Project. Alan and Justin are a hilarious team. Last night's one with Will Young was good, but Young himself was a terrible host :/

Back