Summer Meetup South, is the 28th - 30th of July ok?

28th -30th of July, are these good for you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutsumi

Guild Member
I suggest these dates in particular because I know at least one people can make these dates, but no other dates. If these dates are ok with everyone, I'll procede with room booking & stuffs. :D The same hotel as last time if nobody minds?

Also, given the costs, I think two seperate meets would be better than a combi-meet. Better to do two full meets that can please everyone than one meet that only half pleases everyone.

hmmmm this is very soon and not much noticed ...... let me know when you have found out hte cost and i will see if i have the cash.

It wouled be ok for me i supose, however it's the day after i get back from france so may be abit of a push. August sometime wouled be be easer =x
sides, as my birthdays on the 3red i'd have more cash to be able to go down for the day :3

XxNeko-FeixX said:
It wouled be ok for me i supose, however it's the day after i get back from france so may be abit of a push. August sometime wouled be be easer =x
sides, as my birthdays on the 3red i'd have more cash to be able to go down for the day :3

I`ll probable be on Holidays then in malta with luck if I ever get around to booking it.

But anyways my birthday is the 3rd of August as well..... freaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back