Sum up 2020 with one picture

Dai

Pokémon Master
Choose or make one picture that sums up 2020, either the year in general or what it meant for you personally. No pictures of bodily waste, please; that would be Easy Mode.

blue marble paused.jpg

I can't include pictures of every member so I'll leave this link:

I shouldn't only limit this to Hololive lol. I've started watching a few Vtubers this year what have helped keep me sane when things have gotten low

The entire pandemic has sucked and I miss my friends and loved ones like absolute hell but getting into a long distance pandemic romance was the last thing I expected but the best thing in the world. Meeting after all this and having him next to me in bed rather than my phone is going to make me cry like a wee baby

Attachments

• main-qimg-5808bcc42832794a8c24cbfe99e455ba.jpg
    main-qimg-5808bcc42832794a8c24cbfe99e455ba.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 5
Mind if I choose a song rather than a picture? I feel like 2020 will go down as the year our betters finally eased the pedal all the way to the floor on the post-truth society juggernaut and pointed it towards an economic cliff, after a rare show of unity in telling everyone to "trust the plan" (which one wasn't exactly clear) before rolling down the shutter and locking us all in the trailer. I'm both horrified and excited to find out what happens next. One year is over, but this particular chapter of history is barely getting started. TO BE PLAYED AT MAXIMUM VOLUME.

I wish this thread had more replies, so I'll go with this:
01425f45af670548ed4a1fd65af7f154.jpg

2020 turned into the year of retro gaming for me. Inspired partly by the desire for greater variety in indoor entertainment after March's lockdown, I seized a prime opportunity to acquire excellent-quality second-hand Nintendo NES and SNES Mini consoles from my local branch of GAME. (And when I say excellent, I really mean that: the SNES Mini had barely been played and the NES one hadn't ever been used. Both also included their original boxes.)

This lead on to me finally getting via CeX some old games I'd long wanted for my original NES and SNES. These were mostly puzzle games like Tetris Attack (Puzzle League with a Yoshi's Island respray), Kirby's Ghost Trap (Puyo Puyo with a Kirby respray), the two-in-one Tetris & Dr. Mario and the dreadfully difficult Wario's Woods. (Send help. Please, I'm begging you. 😅)

My girlfriend and I also got ourselves Game Boy Advance SPs, and she got a bunch of Pokémon games to play on them.

2020 was actually an enjoyable year for me, partly owing to my rediscovered hobby, so I consider myself very lucky.

The image I selected is the original Super Mario Bros. Famicom box art by Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto.

Last edited:
Back