Suggestions of what to watch?

zx0

Completely Average High School Student
I am wondering what to watch next, I haven't watched anything new for a few years now and am wondering what I have missed in the last few seasons.

Anime I like are generally slice of life, romantic comedy and straight up comedy.
Here are some of my favs so that you can see my style:
Welcome to the NHK
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
School Rumble
Love Hina
Full Metal Panic

ANy suggestions would be appreciated :)

Genshiken, if you haven't already seen it. It's a slice of life type comedy series about otakudom which, surprisingly, doesn't have to rely on wacky hijinks or constant references to be funny.

for Slice of Life i would say Lucky Star, Rom-Com's i can go on forever about, Seto no Hanayome, Ah! My Goddess, i have recently been recommended Nyan Koi, so i suggest you check that out as well :wink:

Chobits is also quite funny, and the english dub is suprisingly good as well, you might also like Ai Yori Aoshi if you enjoyed Love Hina :)

zx0 said:
ilmaestro said:
The new episodes of Haruhi.
I have :) Thanks
Cool, wasn't sure exactly how literal you were being with "haven't watched anything in a few years".

Best shows this year have been Eden of the East, Bakemonogatari, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, K-ON! (you should love this), Natsu no Arashi (from the guy who did School Rumble), To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, Kimi ni Todoke, and Aoi Bungaku, off the top of my head.

Back