Stuck Gamer, Video Walkthroughs

..that seems like a good idea, though i doubt i would use it, with Ocarina of time, i don't think i used a guide at all..i thought about making one but knowing me it wouldn't turn out right :lol:

well i had some friends ya see and i was telling them what to do and they still couldnt get it so i taped it and showed em and they i thought hey this could be a good bussiness but it wouldnt take off plau at the time i was very very young

An interesting site, though I admit I very rarely use guides (I tend to use them for Role Playing Game side-quests and all that), and then for some reason I like the characterless charm (!) of GameFAQ.

Good site that. Thought I'd share it.

Hovis! said:
An interesting site, though I admit I very rarely use guides (I tend to use them for Role Playing Game side-quests and all that), and then for some reason I like the characterless charm (!) of GameFAQ.

Good site that. Thought I'd share it.

Agreed I rarely use guides myself..... with the exception of Final Fantasy or else you miss some of the best stuff X-2 being a prime example, without the guide you can't find Paines Ultimate costume and thus have to lose.

Love the idea of a video walkthrough though as a lot of times the written ones will decribe where something is or how to do something and it still comes across as clear as mud.

Its a shame video guides weren't around in the days of the first Tomb Raider game. That game, at the time with my playing abilities of the time, would have benefited very heavily from such an invention.

I bet I won't need it in the Anniversary Edition mind...

Hovis! said:
Its a shame video guides weren't around in the days of the first Tomb Raider game. That game, at the time with my playing abilities of the time, would have benefited very heavily from such an invention.

I bet I won't need it in the Anniversary Edition mind...

I bet you do neenaaneenaaaneenah :p

Back