Street Fighter IV Dan Tutorial

Nemphtis

Hunter
A satirical tutorial on how to play Dan from Street Fighter IV. The sad thing is, I had no idea he had a taunt ultra until seeing this, it blew me away. I am TOTALLY rockin' Dan when I get home from work today!

"Woohooooooooo!"

Bro you could have just bumped one of the other SFIV topics. Does this really need a topic of its own?

This is like the 3rd SFVI topic now.

Spyro201 said:
Bro you could have just bumped one of the other SFIV topics. Does this really need a topic of its own?

Indeed there are three now, good observation. I don't think there's a rule against it though, I prefer making separate topics because it gives people a specific subject to focus on instead of just broadening the discussion into "let's talk about this game in general." :)

Nemphtis said:
Spyro201 said:

Indeed there are three now, good observation. I don't think there's a rule against it though, I prefer making separate topics because it gives people a specific subject to focus on instead of just broadening the discussion into "let's talk about this game in general." :)

Personal opinion, but it just seems this area would be neater if it went in one of the already existing SFIV topics. That's all.

I used to think like that, so I know what you mean but neither way is better, it's down to your preference. This is my preference; topics discussing the details of a game instead of just one big, bloated topic where the subject is changed every few posts.

Back