Street Fighter Alpha : Generations clips

Mangaminx

Stand User
Animenation have reported that in order to promote the upcoming release of Street Fighter Alpha: Generations (which is set for a 31/10/2005 release in the UK) Manga Ent have released the following video clips.

Fight With Old Man

Akuma, Ryu and the darkside

Ryu Vs. Akuma

Sakura Vs. Ryu

Extras: Kaoru on the characters

Extras: Kaoru on the creators

Extras: The Voice Of Ryu

The anime is directed by Ikou Kuwana, who was an animator on such titles as Steamboy and Neon Genesis Evangelion. This is however his debut as a director.

I want to look so bad! But as the film's only about 45 minutes long as it is, there'll be little else to see if I watch the highlgihts. :cry:

(I did sneak 10 seconds of Sakura v Ryu :twisted: )

lol thats what i was going to say, it uses the ball type fighting thing, but in a different way (kind of) and looks awesome.

The animation on a whole looks totally amazing but i dont know about the story though as i havent seen any of the other movies :? i would love to see them though

Street Fighter has been using "fire balls" since the early 90s. I wouldn't say that it is copying Dragonball, rather this kind of visual energy is just a part of Japanese culture.

I had low expectations for this until I saw these clips and all I can say is WOW! This looks like it could be great.

Holy crap those clips are pretty awesome, I'm looking forward to it, I have a soft spot for Street Fighter and the Alpha movie in particular.

you must be the only person i know who thinks the alpha film is better than the animated movie which in my opinion , as an all out action film is one of the best.
still everyone has there own opinion.

also have anyone seen the street fighter v series it was out on video here years back from adv but it is also out on dvd from manga.us and can be found for under £20. its not the greatest anime series by any means but any street fighter fan should enjoy it.

Back