Strawberry's random artwork

Ichigo-Chan

Student Council President
STRAWBERY’S ARTWORK
I have posted alot of artwork in most forums and now I have decided to put them altogether in one thread and make comments. Most of these were drawn when I was 16.... Also feel free to make critical comments. :p quite a long pharagraph to read eh? So you must be really bored if you read everything lol :lol:

Here is my gallery with some of my random artwork
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/ ... allery.jpg

And this is the ugly me with my artwork
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/ ... llery0.jpg

A LEVEL WORK
Yep, as most of you know, I did A level fine art back at college and got a crappy grade D. Anyway here is a few of my artwork.

Sketch book ~ Here is a page from my sketch book and the theme was architecture, so I decided to draw different types of Greek columns and pillars.

Final architecture piece ~ This was my exam piece of work. Grade D, but I rushed it ><" Also I hate using arcylic paints ><"

Bulidings ~ The theme was man made, so I drawed bulidings using charcoal and pencil.

Final Piece for unit 5 ~ My unit 5 final piece and it was the best grade I ever got in my A level art. It was a C ^_^, I mainly used the messy oil pastels and pencil to do this piece.

Collage ~ I think this was meant to be based on African culture, but anyway it was one of my favourite collages that I done because the others was total crap!

Final Exam piece ~ Waaaahhhhhhh! I remember doing this near the end of College term, then I left. Anyway this is crap, got yet another crappy grade D

PORTRAITS
These are random portraits I’ve drawn of random people, using a 2B pencil. Pardon the crappyiness.

A random boy
A random girl
Another random girl on top pf my head lol
A girl I drawed from a magazine
A girl sitting down
I can’t remember doing this, but it was in my A levels
A girl who looks like Strawberry with short hair
Another girl who looks like Strawberry with short hair lol
I seriously can’t remember when I drawed this lol

MARKERS & CHALK
I love using a combination of the 2 because it gives a great effect. I usually use markers for the fore and middle ground and chalk for the background.

Sakura blushing ~ I wasted my brothers pink chalk for this pic lol.

Sakura Hime ~ I know her ribbons are meant to be dark pic for her princess costume in 2nd movie, but I didn't have the colour, so I should be ordering a dark pink soon.

Unfinished pic ~ I will finish this when I got the time, drawed it over the summer holidays when I was bored and here is another pic with abit of colour and also click here if you want to see the outline

MARKERS ONLY
I hate using markers only because they are not my favourite material as I always make mistakes and go over the line.

2 pics of Sakura & kero ~ It's abit crappy, but it was my first time using markers. I really didn't like the yellow pic. Full image and the other full image

Unfinished skating Sakura pic ~ I will finish this once I get confident with using markers. Click here for outline of the pic

Clow cards ~ I gave this pic to Nadeshiko.

CHALK, PASTELS & PENCIL CRAYONS
I mainly use WHSmith blendable crayons for these images (foreground), then I use a touch of pastel & chalk for the backgrounds.

Fairy Sakura ~ I suppose an ok-ish attempt, but I spoilt it ><â€

Back