Strange habits

Wow, i guess everyone is a little OCD.
I have quite a few Obsessive-compulsive traits, a few of the number things like everyone else like:
If i'm getting a glass of water i always rise it 3 times and fill it on the fourth, or if i'm getting a glass of something else i rise it 4 times.
I only use clear glasses
If i'm hanging out the washing i have to use matching pegs, and i only use the blue and the yellow ones.
I actually have quite a few, but i don't want you all thinking i'm to much of a freak ;)

Also i click my finger if i'm stressed, or if someones else does it, or if i just read about someone doing it, but alot of people click their fingers so thats not really so strange

Charter_Mage said:
I have quite a few Obsessive-compulsive traits, a few of the number things like everyone else like:
If i'm getting a glass of water i always rise it 3 times and fill it on the fourth, or if i'm getting a glass of something else i rise it 4 times.
I only use clear glasses
If i'm hanging out the washing i have to use matching pegs, and i only use the blue and the yellow ones.
I actually have quite a few, but i don't want you all thinking i'm to much of a freak ;)

Also i click my finger if i'm stressed, or if someones else does it, or if i just read about someone doing it, but alot of people click their fingers so thats not really so strange

You're very normal compared to me :twisted:

Hyaku said:
Charter_Mage said:
I only use clear glasses

Most people are normal compared to you :p

pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
Charter_Mage said:
I only use clear glasses

Most people are normal compared to you :p

Finally, I'm acknowledged. :D

-I chew my lips until they bleed.
-I hate chewing gum so I chew straws or balloons instead.
-Apparently I walk as if I'm walking on a cloud (Thats not a habit, but I get so much stress for it)
-If I really get into a conversation I will put on over 5 different accents, why? Yeah, I don't really know XD
-I can't eat food whole, I have to pick at it, like a sandwich, I won't bit into it, I'll break a bit off and eat that.
-When I'm playing video games I put on a stupid pout XD
-I stretch and yawn like a cat.

Thats all I can think of for now XD

Sami said:
-If I really get into a conversation I will put on over 5 different accents, why? Yeah, I don't really know XD

I usually do that too, but only to close friends, anyone else would think I was a nutjob :twisted:

They usually consist of: Ace Ventura, the guy from the Honeymooners, Richard Nixon, Bender and George Fisher.

I'd have no problems pleading insanity thats for sure :p

Mini-Mariah said:
I have to say 'I love you' to every person I love before I can sleep.

If I say something bad about someone (On purpose or not) I automatically start to scratch the back of my hand or I freak out that karma is gonna get me xD

XDDDDD
AWWW!!!! Where can I get one of you?! *Hug* XD
Nah... I know that karma is going to get revenge anyways, so I just wait for it... :p

And too all you buscuit eaters - Stop gobbling up our cookies! :p

Other habits I have are:
- I sometimes and spontaniously spirt out "tuk" when in conversation. Usually in a car.
- I always seem to hit my head on something, even though I'm not tall (compared to most my age.)
- When drawing in my bedroom, I always lose the rubber... I look all over the room and still can't find it. Then I see it the next day...

I like adding up numbers and making other numbers for example I am convinced that my exams will go well because all the numbers in my candinate number add up to 34 and 3+4=7...which is my lucky number...

Back