Strange habits

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
Okay, I'm pretty sure everyone has a habit that seems really strange, whether it be really minor or something really big.

For me, it would have to be that whenever I am somewhere which is really quiet, I ABSOLUTELY must make some noise, or it drives me insane 0.0

For example in my house, I have to put music on or it wierds me out that its almost silent ;/ same goes for when I just wake up.

Also, in public places, if no one is talking it drives nuts, and I start talking to people about the most mundane subjects, if necessary :p

Probably quite a common thing really, but I usually end up being upstairs going to do something downstairs. I then pause/space-out for a sec and then once downstairs, forget what it was I need... ^_^'

Something I do on purpose though is I usually get a lot of people calling me gay (like it was an insult... ¬_¬) Well, I know I ain't but I usually try to annoy them by acting so, e.g. randomly hugging my bro, who always takes it the wrong way. ^_^
Hopefully, that should make them run off screaming or try to fight me off... Now who's laughing last? XD

Chaz said:
Probably quite a common thing really, but I usually end up being upstairs going to do something downstairs. I then pause/space-out for a sec and then once downstairs, forget what it was I need... ^_^'

Something I do on purpose though is I usually get a lot of people calling me gay (like it was an insult... ¬_¬) Well, I know I ain't but I usually try to annoy them by acting so, e.g. randomly hugging my bro, who always takes it the wrong way. ^_^
Hopefully, that should make them run off screaming or try to fight me off... Now who's laughing last? XD

I do that quite often; go to do something, then completely forget what I was doing, then like 20 minutes later in the midst of doing something else, I remember and... yeah its weird o>O

I have a weird habit,and i know this is really weird,of trying to get my line of sight to directly rest on the spot between two things.Like say the gap between the outside of a poster and the wall that its on.
And when i cant get it(its harder than you might think to get it exactly)I go mad and have to go right up to it to get it

Yeah I have to make noise where there is silence its like a little voice inside me is screaming DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, make some noise.

I also have to do some things an even number of times, not all the time but sometimes I find myself counting how many times I am doing something and then making sure its an even number.

This reminds me of when the Leprechaun is telling Ralph to 'burn them all!' :lol:

Or when that guy in Friends says "I have to turn the lightswitch on and off 17 times before I leave a room, or else one of my family members will die" LMAO

Nyu said:
i never get out of bed on a number that doesnt end in 5 or 0

Yep guilty of that one too, I just can't get out of bed on 3 I have to lie there for 2 more minutes waiting for the clock to tick over

When i leave the house,i have to make sure all the remotes (to whatever) in the house are on a flat,hard surface.

When i go to bed,and turn the light off.I have to get into bed with my eyes closed.Even though i wouldnt be able to see anything with my eyes open anyway.

If i open a packet of crisps upside down i have to put them in a bowl or something because i cant stand the fact im eating them from an upside down packet.

I have to eat biscits in threes.

err...yeah :shock:

I just realised so many more that I have... :shock:

I can't not go in the bathroom the instant I wake up

I also have to eat biscuits in threes, dunno the hell why :p

I can't leave doors, cupboards, zips etc, halfway open, it has to be open or closed.

I chew on all parts of my body I can reach easily: Bottom lip, Top lip, the insides of my mouth, my nails, the skin around my nails, my fingers. xD It's gross really, I caused a Witlow on my thumb which caused impetigo and I get back ulcers inside my mouth ><

I also wiggle my toes into taps to make water come out when in the bath, even though I know it'll be really hot/cold.

I have to say 'I love you' to every person I love before I can sleep.

I have to drink Coke Cola or Dr Pepper if I'm sat at a computer, if there is no Coke or Dr Pepper in the house, I don't drink anything when on the computer and I complain of thirst.

If I say something bad about someone (On purpose or not) I automatically start to scratch the back of my hand or I freak out that karma is gonna get me xD

XDDDDD

I eat everything in multiples of 4. Or if not, then 4 bites.
I have to wear a RHCP t-shirt everyday (been doing that for about 2-3 years)
I have to step either on or in-between the cracks in the pavement depending on what I feel like for that day.
I take an even number of steps to walk across the pavement, road and around my house. I always start with my right leg.
I wash cutlery immediately before eating each meal or at least wipe it first.
I can not talk whilst watching TV or listening to music unless really necessary.
The last thing I do each night and the first thing I do every day is stare at a poster on the opposite side of my bedroom.
I walk up and down stairs by missing half of the stairs at least.
Every time I play a guitar or bass I must play a part of a RHCP song.
I have to say "Bye" if I leave the room or end a conversation and nothing else.
I only drink water or milk.

And that's for starters.

I have to click my knuckles (I know I shouldn't but sometimes comes subconsiously), it kind of feels weird on my right hand if I don't. Love to fiddle with technology, usually breaking it. Biscuits in fours thank you. Lazy when it comes to food, sandwichs and instant noodles.etc will do for me. I have a strong sense of paranoia and I hate it. Most of the things that are listed in this thread will probs not be that weird, just making the individual.

to be honest, i dunno if i have any strange habits, though maybe i guess clicking my toes could be one. i don't do it all the time, but still on occasion

Whenever Im walking on the pavement and someone is passing me I have to look at the floor.

If I like A girl I always bite my bottom lip

I cant get out of bed straight away even if Im in a rush I normaly just lie down and think for a bit then get up and rush like crazy.

When I get out of the bath I have to make sure all the shampoo bottles are straight, tidy and closed

I crack all my knuckles on the left sand of my hand, but never the right.
I have to jump, start walking with my right leg.
I can't watch TV if someone is talking, even if its barely noticable.
I can never turn my computer off, it either gets turned off my someone else, or until the power gives out :p

Back