Steins;Gate 0 ep 11

D1tchd1gger

Shrine Maiden
So Okabe tells Maho the truth about the events of the first season and she seems to accept it. The stakes are high with the attack and subsequent intervention by another group.

Are we accepting that Suzuhas mum is shady with the cut hand (second time it's happened IIRC) or is it a bluff? And then there's the woman on the plane hiding her hand?

Also Kagari likes an ad with Beethoven (I think) music. Do you think she's a different version of Kurisu somehow?

Remember guys who've watched the sub, and are thus 2 episodes ahead, no spoilers please.

I think it's a bluff, and likely has something to do with leskinen He's way too shady.

Last edited:
He definitely has something to hide, but I wonder who he's working for. There seem to be so many different groups interested in the research.
Not sure, but I bet he's heavily involved with whatever the successor to SERN is in this timeline.

The end of the episode was very much set up like 'an bending', was this one potential end in the visual novel?feels like it could have been.

Back