stars comfimred for london expo ocotber

There's a London Expo in October...? Is it like the London Expo that was in May? Cos if it is, free posters here i come! me and my friends got enough last time to re-wall paper our rooms! I'm still trying to figure out what to do with all that Manga Head putty...i thought it was shampoo **shakes her head in shame**

Looking at the link it looks like the same place...i just never new there was 2 Expos in a year...

yeah its cool that there are two expo's because then we can all go back and meet everyone who went to the last as the london was the first convention thing ive been to i was totally swept by it all i found myself walking round for ages

i'd been to the London Expo before like 4 years ago, but this was the first one with Anime in it i understand, and i thought it was pretty nifty, i stayed mostly around the Anime section! I brought a "I love Noodles" t-shirt with this little chibi anime girl eating noodles on the front of it! I want more anime T-shirts..

Did anyone Cosplay? then i might have spotted one of you.

Wow, i so didn't know there were 2 Expos...i'm fairly excited now...more posters, anime t-shirts...free stuff...There was this Voice Actor at the one in May called..uhm...Richard Epcar, i think, and me and my friends thought he was just the guy handing out free posters we were like "hi--hey, free posters? are these free? Thanks **moves on to next table**" **smacks forehead** No wonder he was looking at us funny. There shoud have been a sign or something!

some stars have been confirmed the one im happy about is cam clarke voice of leonardo from the 80's teenage mutant ninja turtles cartoon and the dudely boys woooooooo

lol was watching him on sky ones 50 greatest celeb animals today aswell

but they lie, its not the dudley boys

WHERES SPIKE!!!

Imp said:
I brought a "I love Noodles" t-shirt with this little chibi anime girl eating noodles on the front of it! I want more anime T-shirts..
Ha, ha, i bought that exact same T-shirt at the expo :) , love my noodles t-shirt

Ryo Chan said:
some stars have been confirmed the one im happy about is cam clarke voice of leonardo from the 80's teenage mutant ninja turtles cartoon and the dudely boys woooooooo

lol was watching him on sky ones 50 greatest celeb animals today aswell

but they lie, its not the dudley boys

WHERES SPIKE!!!

Spike wasn't an original, and he sucks anyway. The only good one is D-Von, he has the most talent, the most charisma and the most mic skills.

Back