More movies coming to Crunchyroll, though the Free! Final Stroke films won't be streaming here. Should have the dubs for the relevent films as well.

April 20
That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime The Movie: Scarlet Bond
To Every You I’ve Loved Before
To Me, The One Who Loved You

April 27
Free! -the Final Stroke- Part 1 and Part 2
(US, CA and Nordics)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Cucuruz Doan's Island
The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie

Looking forward to finally seeing the Quints movie, hopefully this means home video releases of these titles aren't far off now.

Despite them not streaming here, if the Free! movies include their dubs, just as AL's pre-order goes up for their sub only release, that'll be somewhat... ironic? I guess, wasn't sure what word to use. I'll still get their sub only release and get the Crunchyroll U.S. standard down the line to own the dub as well as I do enjoy the English cast.

Looking forward to finally seeing the Quints movie, hopefully this means home video releases of these titles aren't far off now.

Despite them not streaming here, if the Free! movies include their dubs, just as AL's pre-order goes up for their sub only release, that'll be somewhat... ironic? I guess, wasn't sure what word to use. I'll still get their sub only release and get the Crunchyroll U.S. standard down the line to own the dub as well as I do enjoy the English cast.
I am honestly expecting Crunchyroll to release the Free! Final Stroke films in a single collection with dubs sometime this Summer, which would make AL's release pretty out-dated much sooner.

More movies coming to Crunchyroll, though the Free! Final Stroke films won't be streaming here. Should have the dubs for the relevent films as well.

April 20
That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime The Movie: Scarlet Bond
To Every You I’ve Loved Before
To Me, The One Who Loved You

April 27
Free! -the Final Stroke- Part 1 and Part 2
(US, CA and Nordics)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Cucuruz Doan's Island
The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie
Being able to watch Gundam: Coocoocachoo Doowop's Island next week is a pleasant surprise!

Backflip!! The Movie will stream on Crunchyroll.

Also streaming outside UK/IE regions is Hula Fulla Dance (directed by Seiji Mizushima, so it's probably with Anime Limited) and the Chinese anime film The Legend of Hei which is a Shout! Factory license.

We're in the early days for Summer season news (and I haven't even watched anything from the Spring season yet), and Crunchyroll has revealed a few titles for Summer and/or Autumn.
  • Am I Actually the Strongest? [Isekai]
  • The Great Cleric [Isekai]
  • Horimiya: The Missing Pieces
  • I Shall Survive Using Potions! [Isekai]
  • I’m in Love with the Villainess [Isekai]
  • MF GHOST
  • Rent-A-Girlfriend Season 3

Looks like Crunchyroll have added Zaion: I Wish You Were Here.

It also appears that Pretty Cure, Kira Kira Pretty Cure A La Mode and Cardcaptor Sakura have had their region availability updated and can now be viewed here.

I watched To Every You I’ve Loved Before and To Me, The One Who Loved You back to back and quite enjoyed them, That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Slime The Movie: Scarlet Bond on the other hand was a complete sh*tfest. The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie was quite good but the only way to watch it is dubbed-in japanese it's pretty damn dull.

Looks like Crunchyroll have added Zaion: I Wish You Were Here.

It also appears that Pretty Cure, Kira Kira Pretty Cure A La Mode and Cardcaptor Sakura have had their region availability updated and can now be viewed here.
Those Pretty Cure series have actually been available in the UK for a few years now.

Back