Speedyspeck's Winter Sale! Update 26/11/15 Items Added!

speedyspeck

Brigade Leader
I've decided to have another clear out of the series I just don’t see myself watching again. These are posted on other sites so if they go there first I'll make sure to remove them from here!

There is a mix of regions and conditions so make sure to read the descriptions!

Postage IS NOW INCLUDED IN ALL PRICES. All items will be sent via 1st Class Signed For.

Payment through Paypal as a GIFT please. If you'd rather not then let me know so I can add fees to cover Paypal fees.

Pictures can be found here : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1zfuj2ushnfl ... FouPa?dl=0

Feel free to contact me for more in depth descriptions, information on postage, offers (I AM willing to negotiate prices)
If you want more than one thing I'll probably be able to slash the price some more/give free postage! etc

Anime - Blu Rays - Region B

Hiiro No Kakera Seasons 1 + 2 Complete Collection Hanabee Australian Blu Ray Release - £35 Very Good Condition, Watched Once. Cases in good condition, outer box has some light wear. Discs are in great condition, with only one having a extremely light surface mark.

Blood The Last Vampire (Anime Film) - £8 Disc and Case is in good condition with some wear to the plastic.

Anime - Region 1 DVD

Anime - Region 2 DVD

Kamisama Dolls Complete Series Collection - £15 Very good condition, opened but never watched. Discs have a few light marks that must have been made during production or delivery. Case in good condition also. Region 2 DVD

C For Control Complete Series Collection - £15 Very good condition, watched once. Discs have a few light marks. Case in good condition also. Region 2 DVD

.hack//SIGN Complete Collection in Artbox with Figure and mousemat - TBA - waiting for replacement volume 5 due to condition of disc.

Figures

Hozuki/Hoozuki no Reitetsu Nendoroid Good Smile Company - £30 Bought new from the Good Smile Stand at MCM Expo and since it has sat on my shelf - in New Condition. See Pictures

Bandai Tamashii Nations Archer "Fate/Zero" Chogokin Action Figure - TBA

The Garden of Sinners Deluxe Movie Collection Region 2 DVD - £45 Everything is in very good condition - watched through once. Discs may have one or two very minor marks. Postcards still sealed. Booklet barely looked at. See pictures.SOLD

Re: Speedyspeck's Anime Clear Out Part 2!

Received items very fast! Excellent packaging aswell.

If your thinking of buying from Speedy, have no worries as she clearly looks after her anime. All the items I received are in fantastic condition.

many thanks again!

Morbo86 said:
Received items very fast! Excellent packaging aswell.

If your thinking of buying from Speedy, have no worries as she clearly looks after her anime. All the items I received are in fantastic condition.

many thanks again!

No problem! I'm glad you received them all ok and are happy with them! Thank you so much for the kind PM as well :)

Thanks Speedy Speck. My stuff was delivered quickly and very well packaged ^_^ Great condition.

serpantino said:
Thanks Speedy Speck. My stuff was delivered quickly and very well packaged ^_^ Great condition.

No problem! I'm glad you're happy with them :) Hope you enjoy re-watching the Paper Sisters in all their glory!

(Sorry for the late reply!)

Re: Speedyspeck's Anime Clear Out Part 2! UPDATE 23/01/15

Gemsy-chan said:
I know it says to be added but how much for Level E?

Hey! I'm afraid someone got in before you and asked for it almost as soon as it was posted, but the sale hasn't been finalised yet so if it falls through for any reason I'll let ya know! :)

Arakawa & Level-E arrived today in excellent condition, very well packed too, took me awhile to get through the 4 layers of bubble wrap :lol:

DragonBlaze67 said:
Arakawa & Level-E arrived today in excellent condition, very well packed too, took me awhile to get through the 4 layers of bubble wrap :lol:

Glad to hear you received it all ok :) Bubblewrap is very important to me XD

Back