Speed Grapher any good?

jonboy

Dandy Guy, in Space
I am interested in buying speed grapher but don't know how good it is. I have heard it is a mystery drama type show.

Does anybody rate it worth buying?

It has a decent enough storyline, pretty screwed up at times (just the way I like it) with some unique people. Animation is good. In fact I have been meaning to re-watch it for a while may well do this weeked as you have reminded me (unless I have something new to watch).

I saw the first volume, I have to say it didn't leave much of an impression. It was fairly disturbing at points but funny at others. I'd say give the first DVD a go and see what you think when you've finished :p

This was one of the first series I watched in sub, it's alright, simple watch really, there's not much to it. It's mysterious, sort of, I just can't think of a way fitting to describe it, the plot does advance for a while, then it doesn't get very far after a while.... GONZO.

Bought Volume 1 of this a while back (waiting for full series to be out), still intend to watch despite it not sounding great by what people are saying.

Thanks for the advice everybody!

I decided what the heck and bought the whole series from play.com! And decided to get kinos journey as well since its student pay day! :D

Let us know how it is, i caught a couple episodes on animax a couple months back but it was a very scatty viewing: saw one episode here, missed a couple and then caught the second half of another etc etc, so im interested in what you think of it.

well the main characters start and finish in different places and it is just so different to what else is out there in terms of its story and setting!

Back