Soul eater promo video

unellmay said:
does the word humour mean nothing to you?

It does, but after the episode/chapter with black/soul going to see him, he gets boring. Why? its the same thing over and over, nothing really new, and he overuses "bakana" to the point that you want to shut him up. The rest of Soul Eater is humorous enough without him, and i expect a lot of people would prefer to see him not in it as much.

Arbalest said:
unellmay said:

It does, but after the episode/chapter with black/soul going to see him, he gets boring. Why? its the same thing over and over, nothing really new, and he overuses "bakana" to the point that you want to shut him up. The rest of Soul Eater is humorous enough without him, and i expect a lot of people would prefer to see him not in it as much.

wasn't he in like 3 episodes? max

I actually wanted more of him
he's awesome
plus he has about 148 fans on mal which is a lot for a mere comic relief character so others want more (considering naruto has only 3000)

I honestly think you think these kinds of things
in a strange way like you can't take something at face value
lighten up a bit

:wink:

unellmay said:
Arbalest said:
unellmay said:

he's awesome
plus he has about 148 fans on mal which is a lot for a mere comic relief character so others want more (considering naruto has only 3000)

lighten up a bit

lighten up a bit? I honestly found the rest of the cast to be far funnier than Excalibur. He is annoying, end of. The 2 episodes i saw him in were enough and the 1 chapter he got in the manga was good enough, which is what i think the original author thought too, since he hasn't been in the manga since. I can see what he was meant to be, a character there for comic value, but there is nothing really comical about him bar that he interupts all the time, calls you an idiot, and is demanding. If you want a comical character, look no further than say..Gintoki or perhaps Luffy.

Arbalest said:
unellmay said:
Arbalest said:
unellmay said:

he's awesome

lighten up a bit

lighten up a bit? I honestly found the rest of the cast to be far funnier than Excalibur. He is annoying, end of. The 2 episodes i saw him in were enough and the 1 chapter he got in the manga was good enough, which is what i think the original author thought too, since he hasn't been in the manga since. I can see what he was meant to be, a character there for comic value, but there is nothing really comical about him bar that he interupts all the time, calls you an idiot, and is demanding. If you want a comical character, look no further than say..Gintoki or perhaps Luffy.

He sounds like my mother

A fellow gin tama fan :D
Yes gin is hilarious
Maybe I Just gave a wide range of humour and you don't?
Since I find most things funny and.....

Luffy!!!??????

What about Nozomu Itoshiki instead?

unellmay said:
I Just realised I'm semi interested in how the will dub the excalibur song??
=DDD
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hFPt5NuuzuM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hFPt5NuuzuM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
If they had any incline of the "joke" of Excalibur, poorly.

It was a fun show. I loved it around episode 20, and even though it tailed off a fair bit after that I still enjoyed it a great deal.

As for Excalibur.. I found him amusing enough, it just irritated me that he didn't tie into the main story in a more meaningful way (the guy did get full episodes dedicated to him afterall).

Back