Soul eater promo video

chaos

The Boss
Funimation just release a promo video for Soul eater on their stream site, which is available for the UK public. If the stream will be opened to the UK is still uncertain.

<a href="http://funimation.com/souleater/">LINK</a>

Though I see no reason why they couldn't officially stream this over here, their process of approving all their content for us is taking longer than expected, to say the least. I verge on giving up hope.

Zin5ki said:
Though I see no reason why they couldn't officially stream this over here, their process of approving all their content for us is taking longer than expected, to say the least. I verge on giving up hope.
Well, in the end, if they wish me to be a pirate, give me an eyepatch and parch me a parrot, YAR, I BE A PIRATE!

Ooo Probably will pick up Soul Eater once it gets released here, but i am more looking for the manga at present. At least it keeps to the manga much like what claymore did, but had a different ending. Shame that they had the ending closed thoug, since it is very much ongoing with no end in sight manga wise.

I'll only get Soul Eater if Manga release cheap, 10-13 episode box sets. I tried to watch the anime when it was airing but, honestly, it bored me. Silly shounen stuff in HD is still silly shounen. I got the impression it's aimed at the same idiots who rate TTGL 10/10.

Aion said:
I'll only get Soul Eater if Manga release cheap, 10-13 episode box sets. I tried to watch the anime when it was airing but, honestly, it bored me. Silly shounen stuff in HD is still silly shounen. I got the impression it's aimed at the same idiots who rate TTGL 10/10.

Stop insulting gurren laggan dammit
I don't go around insulting........ Gankutsuou or naruto

and yeah pretty much everything about this show
is done well except for the lame Disney ending *sigh*

unellmay said:
Aion said:

So the end is fairly bad? They should have left it open then instead of gone for a filler ending. The manga is still ongoing.

Arbalest said:
unellmay said:
Aion said:

So the end is fairly bad? They should have left it open then instead of gone for a filler ending. The manga is still ongoing.

Ever thing up to the last episode is amazing it's just the way they win
the ending is somewhat open ended for a movie adaptation I think kinda like fma

but yeah the ending I found atrocious
She beats him with
SPOILER courage

actually to be honest it left me hanging on a few things
so it's kinda like a read the manga ending but at the same time not

Last edited by a moderator:
I Just realised I'm semi interested in how the will dub the excalibur song??
=DDD

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hFPt5NuuzuM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hFPt5NuuzuM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I really liked this series, its was the Excalibur episodes that really annoyed me but the rest of it was brilliant, the anime art style felt really fresh to watch

McIcy said:
I really liked this series, its was the Excalibur episodes that really annoyed me but the rest of it was brilliant, the anime art style felt really fresh to watch

GET OOOOOUUUTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

unellmay, do you think you could not use the return key quite so many times? It would save me time scrolling down and make it easier to tune out your posts. Thanks.

unellmay said:
McIcy said:

GET OOOOOUUUTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Excalibur was annoying in the anime, why they couldn't just keep it to the one appearance he is meant to get is beyond me, i mean he has no part to play in the storyline whatsoever, at least to where the manga is at at present. He could make another appearance again, but i doubt it, and i hope not as well.

Back