Sorry again guys but... I need help.

Rosencrantz said:
Joshawott said:
Rosencrantz said:
I'm not sure the argument 'Yes it has boobs but there's also plot' is very sound though :lol:
Works better than with Strike Witches.

I'd like to say the mighty BBFC have decreed it's a 12, but on reflection if it's a choice of High School DxD or Strike Witches, I'd go with High School as boobs are somewhat more forgivable than the alternative.

Now that's a decision I would like to have heard the BBFC explain on their podcast.

@frostythebudgie your only 13 so HSDXD is a bit old for you but I know a few shows like it that supernatural harem based that you might like.
Also HSDXD is not that great but shows that are not as extream but are similar are.
1.Rosairo + Vampire (I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS ONE)
2.Demon King Daimou (might be a bit to old for you still........ but its good)
3.Shuffle (a harem that works well and with no cookie cutter characters)
4.Is this a zombie (your guess is as good as mine)

Honestly, I think you should wait this one out till your of age. Like others have said, your parents are only doing this with your best interests in mind.

Going by items you've picked up in the past it appears to me that they have no issue with you having Anime, just nothing that's unsuitable for your age and given that many people struggle with getting their parents to buy them a show like Bleach they should really get the benefit of doubt here (if you don't mind me saying so .. just trying to look at it in the long run, breaking their trust would could lead to them refusing to buy you Anime, etc etc)

Highschool DXD now has a UK license, you can get a debit card at 16 right? (I think?) so that's three/four years, the show will still be in print then (if not, there will be tons floating around, its a popular show) ..no need to rush :3

Do you have a Myanimelist.net or anything like that? Maybe we all could check out your watchlist and pick out a different harem/ecchi show for you to check out that isn't so .. full of plot

Urotsukidoji said:
@frostythebudgie your only 13 so HSDXD is a bit old for you but I know a few shows like it that supernatural harem based that you might like.
Also HSDXD is not that great but shows that are not as extream but are similar are.
1.Rosairo + Vampire (I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS ONE)
2.Demon King Daimou (might be a bit to old for you still........ but its good)
3.Shuffle (a harem that works well and with no cookie cutter characters)
4.Is this a zombie (your guess is as good as mine)

Skip Demon King tbh, good premise but didn't deliver.

Shuffle on the other hand is pretty good, a harem show that actually makes some progress, has some fan service but doesn't go over the top like more recent shows.

Lol I'm 15 and my mum doesn't really care. I think allowing kids to watch/ play things 1 rank above their age rating is a good idea. Stuff like advertising Cod bo3 in symths toy super store is ridiculous.

I have a question.......

In FMA BROTHERHOOD when ed and al goes to fort briggs... when they say that a bear got in to there supplies which was izumi.... which episode was this.. not the OVA but in the series

Back