Sony PSP Released Sept 1st; are you getting one?

Will you be buying a Sony PSP?

• Yes (on release)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes (at a later date)

• No

• I already own one

• Total voters
I have to say i wouldnt mind getting a PSP its sleak its sexy but £179 on its own is way, way, way over priced, £50 more then the yanks! £100 or less is far more reasonable and the only game i want at the moment is GTA: Liberty City Stories or whatever its called but like someone said before...its not worth buying a whole machine for just one game. Nice idea Sony but not enough to warrent £200+ of my money.

Really I look forward to PS3... There was tales in italy that we get only 7 pieces of stock in the biggest shop of Rome, a friend of mine had even sell his PS2 to get PSP (Even after buying Nintendo DS, but he is a very strange guy...) and I have the doubt about the space on cartdrige... I know that was 1 gb cartdrige, but a lot of PS2 games need at least 3 gb on DVD...

If they don't want to leave from graphic, they will make space leaving longevity?

My brother picked up one a few days ago, although he has no games as of yet (a slight oversight on his part admittedly :p, but he's expecting MediEvil on monday). I quite like it, svelte, sleek and just generally pleasing to the peepers. You can also squeeze MP3s and MP4s on there , which is a tad superfluous for a games machine, but a nice addition nonetheless.

No, I doubt it. They seem to be a lot more popular then the DS- you see loads of people playing with them on trains but hardly ever any DS players. I'm not into mobile game systems- my eyes are bad enough as it is and I prefer to use the notmal TV type.
The new white PSP looks nice though, the black one looks too unimaginitive and I'd probably end up loosing it like I do with the remote control (until I took it apart and spray-painted it with bright orange glow in the dark paint- an instant, easy-to-find romote control is born! I don't think that would be possible to do with a PSP though :? )

damn, i had a psp for a month but still no games!
all i have been doing is connecting to random peoples wireless internet and browsing the web....
i seriously need to get a game
if u guys are wondering y i aint got a game for it then its a long story put short, someone forgot to get it for me!

but all i ben doing is playing me DS now and then, but mostly im playing One Piece Grand Battle Rush on me GC, man that game is kool!

Back