Some say his nose is made of Ferrero Roche...

Will-O'-The-Wisp

Cardcaptor
"The Stig" (from the BBC1 series Top Gear) has finally revealed his real identity! Not sure if any of you here are Top Gear fans, but to those that watch the show, this is indeed big news.

He was being interview after a late show where he took off his helmet and revealed who he was after the crowd cheering him on.
Apparently the reason why he shown himself to the world was to prove the rumors of him being a photocopier technician from Brighton wrong...

Anyways, His identity real identity: Michael Schumacher . And that's MY last contribution to the forum. Good night!...

Some say in warm weather, he sheds his skin like a snake and for some reason he is allergic to the Dutch.

Some say he never leave's Britain, and that if he did his ears would explode.

Some say God invented rain for him as he needed a bigger driving challenge.

Some say he invented branstone pickle and if you insult his mother he will headbutt you in the chest.

Some say that his first name really is "the" and that if he went on celebrity love island they would all be pregnant including the cameraman.

All we know is, he's called The Stig!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think he really is The Stig. I am of the feeling Ferrari just would not let anyone else drive that stupidly expensive limited Ferrari they had in that episode.

The thing is, this is the New Stig. What about the original one, who is no longer with us?
(With all these changes of identity, The Stig would make a decent DC Comics character.)

some say he is the true inventor of the flux capacitor

but we all know him as........................

THE STIG

incidently he was at the british GP this weekend too

Dracos said:
I don't think he really is The Stig. I am of the feeling Ferrari just would not let anyone else drive that stupidly expensive limited Ferrari they had in that episode.

The million pound one? The one where, although you pay the full price for it, you don't actually keep it and instead it's kept at a Ferrari factory? I guess it's plausible.

I was shocked! I didn't want the Stig's identity to ever be revealed.
Though I am inclined to side with everyone who doesn't believe it to be the real Stig. Bodily he just didn't look the same, the Stig always seems a bit more beefy. Though I'm probably just analysing it all too closely.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Dracos said:

The million pound one? The one where, although you pay the full price for it, you don't actually keep it and instead it's kept at a Ferrari factory? I guess it's plausible.

I could not get over the fact that anyone would pay a million quid for that car and then not get to take it home. I just loved the fact it looked like some stealth car in matt black or possibly raw carbon fibre.

Well He still has links to Ferrari and the real Stig has stacked Koneseggs and things so maybe Ferrari were a little too nervous.

Dracos said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Dracos said:

I could not get over the fact that anyone would pay a million quid for that car and then not get to take it home. I just loved the fact it looked like some stealth car in matt black or possibly raw carbon fibre.

Well He still has links to Ferrari and the real Stig has stacked Koneseggs and things so maybe Ferrari were a little too nervous.

In all honesty, I hope you're right and that it's not really him. The Stig was always awesome due to the fact that now one knew anything about him and that he almost seemed... alien.

Ever see the 4-way race to Heathrow Airport? Where Jezza had a boat, Hammond took a bike, Jame's May was in a car and The Stig took public transport for the first time... X].

Giving him a personality and a face has made him less awesome.

Some say he thought Star Wars was a documentary, and that he knows 2 facts about ducks, and both of them are wrong.

He never blinks, and his ears aren't exactly where you would expect them to be.

He has named every single blade of grass surrounding the Top Gear test track, and if he felt like it, he could fire Alan Sugar.

His tears are adhesive and all his legs are hydraulic.

All we know is, he's called The Stig.

Gotta love him.

Back