Akikan
And Yet The Town Moves
Amagami SS
Gakuen Alice
Himawari
La Corda D'oro Primo
To Love Ru

Any help will great! :D

To Love-Ru and Motto To Love-Ru are enjoyable, fun harem shows. The first season has something of a plotline, but there are plenty of filler episodes with the usual classic harem escapades. Motto (2nd season) is a bit different in that there's no plot (from what I remember), and each episode is split into two or three self contained mini-stories.

I'd recommend both the first and second series - though if you aren't a fan of perverted humour, you probably won't enjoy them. :p

Amagami SS is a bit different to most romance anime in that it features 6 arcs, one for each 'heroine', so you get to see the main character end up with each of the girls. The arcs aren't connected in anyway, so once you get to the end of one girl's arc, time rewinds and the story moves on to the next girl.

Amagami is decent enough, but as you'd expect, the main character is fairly nondescript, with no major personality. His character changes for each arc, depending on what type of girl he's going after.

Broken Blade...a must buy

Produced by Production I.G of Ghost In The Shell fame, its a different take on the Mecha Genre. The Animation itself is extremely good and the characters are good and likeable...plus the OP itself is a beauty

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mqYvjaa2Uvo?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mqYvjaa2Uvo?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Currently own,

Broken Blade - Not seen yet as only just got it.
Heaven's Lost Property - Fun series as long of you don't mind fan service
To Love Ru - Another fun harem show with plenty fan service
Gakuen Alice - Decent show but I would look at getting some of the others first

Broken Blade - not seen
A-Channel - not seen
Kimikiss - not seen
Motto To Loveru - see below
Heaven's Lost Property - better than it should have been.
Chrome Shelled Regios - OK, but only for the sake of Felli
Akikan - good fried no.
And Yet The Town Moves - not seen
Amagami SS - never finished Amagami
Gakuen Alice - a Shoujo title, never finished (not even when I had a TAN subscription)
Himawari - Didn't seem too bad, but never got around to finishing
La Corda D'oro Primo - not seen
To Love Ru - never got past first episode

And Yet the Town Moves (or Shaft Maid Show, as I always end up referring to it) amused me, but I wouldn't consider it an essential purchase. It'd be worth renting, were such a facility available.

To Love-ru and Broken Blade were the only ones on there i found enjoyable. Heaven's Lost Property i can tolerate because of the top quality fights.

The only one I have seen there is HLP. Tis most certainly one of the funniest shows I have seen. Had some very nice animation and fight scenes as well. Only real issue was this it is tad strange on occasion.

Broken Blade
And Yet The Town Moves
Amagami SS

Are the ones I would recommend, although BB is going on other people's recommendation + what I know "about" the series, since I didn't watch it yet.

Professor Irony said:
And Yet the Town Moves (or Shaft Maid Show, as I always end up referring to it) amused me, but I wouldn't consider it an essential purchase. It'd be worth renting, were such a facility available.
I'd go along with that. It's a good quirky slice-of-life comedy but not outstanding. Shinbo's direction is something of an acquired taste, too, though here at least he reigns himself in a bit.

Er, that's the only one I've seen. Broken Blade is on my wish list and should be a worthwhile purchase.

Yeah, I think Shinbo actually did quite well with that one. When he's on form, I quite like his madcap directing style, but I think he's good for bringing a touch of visual eccentricity to more low-key shows too.

On the whole though, I think my main gripe with Shaft Maid Show was just that the main character wasn't as entertaining as most of the other people around her. I'd have liked a bit more of the maths teacher in particular, he was funny.

Professor Irony said:
On the whole though, I think my main gripe with Shaft Maid Show was just that the main character wasn't as entertaining as most of the other people around her. I'd have liked a bit more of the maths teacher in particular, he was funny.
Isn't this the central tenet of several forms of comedy, though?

Back