So What's Your Avatar Pic?

?? I updated my signature at the same time I changed my avatar last night. I see my sig for Hawkeye just fine. Maybe you need to do a Shift-Refresh on the page?

Ah, Ok. I never even noticed! Ha, I guess I'm gonna have to get these dang cataracts removed as soon as this virus scare is over. My left eye is especially bad. Sux to be old!

XGVLdqjh.jpg

She Protec, She Attac, but most importantly, She Pouts

Kyon's so shocked at the cancellation of the UK Blu-ray release of Haruhi season 1 that he appears to have spilled his Tabasco sauce. He does like his spicy foods*.

*Likely non-canon

After deciding to delve back into the world of my spirit animal I thought I'd put up everyone's favourite mojyo

0b0e57f293dd06fcebc0347b5fd0e7dd.jpg

Dont know who did this artwork but it's really good!

pixelated vagina vibe
Surely a ready-made name for an indie punk band. 😛

I do actually have another Kyon variant made up that uses some pixelation for humorous effect, believe it or not! It wouldn't work as an avatar pic, though, because of the circular format. Perhaps I'll drop the image in here at some point anyway.

(I've made it sound really dodgy now, haven't I? 😅)

Surely a ready-made name for an indie punk band. 😛

I do actually have another Kyon variant made up that uses some pixelation for humorous effect, believe it or not! It wouldn't work as an avatar pic, though, because of the circular format. Perhaps I'll drop the image in here at some point anyway.

(I've made it sound really dodgy now, haven't I? 😅)
Thanks to @WMD , I can't unsee how it looks like offbrand literature...

Back