"So Ra No Wo to" has been scheduled for release!

Neferpitou

Stand User
soranowotoi.jpg

"So Ra No Wo to" has been scheduled for release by BEEZ!

BEEZ have confirmed that they have just scheduled a release date for the anime release of "So Ra No Wo to" (Sound of the Sky). No definite release date or RRP price confirmed as yet. But BEEZ have said they will share more info very soon!

Source:BEEZ twitter

I pre-ordered the Nozomi box the minute it was listed. Beez have a couple of weeks to thrill me with their specifications and a near release date, if I'm to cancel and buy local.

Didn't really enjoy this anime, not sure what it was about the series i didn't like though as it have a very heavy strong influnce from K-on! which i loved.

I haven't seen it, but from some research I made the only comparisons that I can make with K-on is the art style (they were made by the same studio if I recall) and the fact it centers around musicians. That's about it.

I'll have to check it out, but not before I finish atleast Slayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, Sora no Woto is A-1 Pictures and K-on is Kyoto Animation. As far as I know, any similarities in character design or art style are purely coincidental...

fabricatedlunatic said:
Nah, Sora no Woto is A-1 Pictures and K-on is Kyoto Animation. As far as I know, any similarities in character design or art style are purely coincidental...
That's a pretty big coincidence, although most anime from any period oftime shares artistic similarities

Wait... they're announcing that they're going to announce a release date soon? I think they've been taking too many ideas from Konami.

memorium said:
I haven't seen it, but from some research I made the only comparisons that I can make with K-on is the art style (they were made by the same studio if I recall) and the fact it centers around musicians. That's about it.

I'll have to check it out, but not before I finish at least Slayers

Last edited by a moderator:
ilmaestro said:
Wait... they're announcing that they're going to announce a release date soon? I think they've been taking too many ideas from Konami.
Well they are related to Bandai Ent - remember all the countdown timers? ^^;

CloudedMinds said:
please please please on blu ray!
I'm sure it was already confirmed to be DVD only.

Shiroi Hane said:
ilmaestro said:
Well they are related to Bandai Ent - remember all the countdown timers? ^^;

CloudedMinds said:
please please please on blu ray!
I'm sure it was already confirmed to be DVD only.

Ah man....did you really have to disappoint me there :p

memorium said:
Was the music aspect alone. The characters were compared to Strike Witches, rather than K-on!
A1 pictures are well known for copying Kyoto Animation in style. KyoAni are the second most popular studio, it's to be expected.

Er, no, the character designs are quite clearly similar to K-ON!, which is what he commented on, not the character personalities.

memorium said:
Off Topic: Arrrgghh another person has had a name change!
Who?!

Yeah, it was both the music and character designs which were compared. It was nicknamed "Military K-on" in some circles. Though the show itself was not like K-on.

ilmaestro said:
Er, no, the character designs are quite clearly similar to K-ON!, which is what he commented on, not the character personalities.

memorium said:
Off Topic: Arrrgghh another person has had a name change!
Who?!
Someone is now called Shiroi Hane, and I'm damn sure he was called something esle previously

Back