So 2013 was interesting wasn't it?

devilrules666

Combat Butler
So what 2013 like for you being a anime fan? For me I finally got around to watching Madoka Magica, Steins Gate and Black Lagoon. Brillant shows all of them. Discovered crunchyroll for the first time and have been loving some of the shows on there. I have watched The world onlygod knows season 3, Wanna be the world strongest, Attack On Titan, Fate Zero and Sword Art Online. Also Geneshiken Season 3.

Watched some stuff where I was a bit disappointed like Blood -C, Baka and Test season 2, Sakura Wars the movie, Evangeilion, One Piece and D-Gray Man

Loved the movies like Wolf Children, K-on The Movie, Tokyo Godfathers, The Garden Of Words.

Hated Shana The Movie, Dog Days, Harui Suzimaya Season 2, Ikki Tousen, Tenjo Tenge

I think that I am running out of good shows on Crunchyroll so if you guys have any suggestions please let me know!

I have also done Japan with the missus this year and it was everything we could have hoped for and more! Already making plans for 2015 for a whole month so we can visit the rest of the country!

We have been able to cosplay the 2 expos in london. In may I was ruroni Kenshin, my finnace was Sailor Moon and our lovely daughter was dressed as pikachu! In October I went with my mates and we were dressed as the misfits from the channel 4 show! Fantastic fun!

I am looking forward to seeing wanakin and the sony animax thing coming to ps3. Thats when they will get my money! I hope that the Uk keep up the great variety of shows that they have picked up this year into 2014!

Also me and my missus are getting married in March on our 3 year anniversay of us meeting so there is that to look forward to!

So what about you guys?

Back