Snow.

McIcy said:
Me and my work mates built a snowman

snowdayvx2.jpg

Thats an abomination to snow kind =0

Well we didnt have any more snow today so i had to go into school,buuut i didnt have to do that dreaded Harry Potter assembly :D Too many teachers couldn't get in.

Snow is cool, but somehow a diaster for me because I live in North Birmingham and go to Coventry univeristy, so I have to travel quite a distance to get to uni.

Today I got to Coventry okay, but when I got back and arrived in Birmingham city centre, I was waiting at the bus stop to catch a bus to get to North Birmingham, however there was no buses' runiing, so I had to catch a train to Sutton Coldfield (which is a tiny city just outside North Birmingham) and walk it from there. It's lot closer to my house then Birmingham city center.

In a way it's kinda scary walking it home because there were cars struggling to drive up hill and a few drivers lost a little control when turning around sharp corners and it was real scary when you have to cross the road and walk near them!

Hertfordshire was hit with snow.. :)
I had to get a lift to my dad's work then walk the rest to college to find out it was closed..I was soo happy, i made a somewhat deformed snowman and a huge Snowball!...Damn it was soo big and heavy i had to leave it in the alleyway xD..Best snow day i've had inyears...not including the one which happened in 04/05..that was an awesome one!

i prefer it cold to being hot, though i don't mind the summer. So i'm gonna make the most of the weather and the snow, if more falls soon.

Snow is evil, because while it meant I could work from home, it also meant I missed BJJ that week. I hate missing BJJ. Grr. :evil:

I love snow but when it comes down hard I can't get to work, which is bad for me as I am self-employed and can't take time off when I want to

And it is snowing again here so this is what I got to see this morning when I woke up at work. I did take a pic but for some reason emails from my phone aren't reaching my hotmail account.

Oh and I just found a nail in my tyre so I have to go out in this weather and change my tyre before I can go home, I really wish I'd brought a coat with me today (or gloves.... this is gonna sting a little)

Back