Snow.

Sy

Time-Traveller
Yes, snow. Let's thank that wonderful wintery wonderland stuff that floats down from the sky that brings so much joy to the hearts of children. Well they can sod off because I hate the stuff but especially today because this was the last chance I had to see Pan's Labrynth at the Showroom in Sheffield and now that's gone to hell because the trains are going to hell and no one wants to drive there in this weather. Now i'd fight to get there on my own but who goes to see a movie on their lonesome?

Isn't it funny how how a couple of inches of snow can pretty much put an entire country on halt.

The one positive thing about my day is watching the people trying to drive up the huge hill outside my house. They struggle to get to the top but occasionally one just doesn't quite make it and starts slowly rooooolling back down causing the whole lot to start backing up and the car at front to swerve into the pavement.

It's only good when you aren't being snowballed yourself. ._.

Had some fun with it today in college, I don't even think I did any work, just waited until I could go out and mess around some more.

Leicester has been hit with snow. I wouldn't mind but I'm very ill today so I'm missing out on snowy fun and joy. Oh well. I might get to see it tomorrow if it sticks around when I meet my old friend. :)

i live in london and it was full of snow.
i was on my way to college when i spotted my frind who was returning from colege, and luckily, he informed me that college was cancelled due to the weather....so it was all good for me!
(i just hope it snows MORE tomorow so that college gets cancelled again, so i wont have to hand in the work lol )

We got enough for our school to be closed,which was nice seeing as i had a media presentation to do today.May be closed tomorrow also,which again suits me as i have to do an assembly on Harry Potter tomorrow heh :D

I've only seen snow in very little amounts in my life time, so today was quite special for me. Here in the Chilterns we got around six inches worth, and I spent the early morning building an iglu.

In addition, my school is closed both today and tomorrow, so half term really has started early!!

TRASHBAT said:
We got enough for our school to be closed,which was nice seeing as i had a media presentation to do today.May be closed tomorrow also,we again suits be as i have to do an assembly on Harry Potter tomorrow heh :D

Brutal

we have had some snow the day, was quite good though we never had any snowball fights which makes it a little less entertaining.

It's a bit weird really, a few cm of snow and schools close, trains stop and the media goes frantic. Didn't make any difference to me, I just put on a hat and walked to uni as usual...

Me and my work mates built a snowman

snowdayvx2.jpg

Back