Slightly Risque Figure Sale

This is so tempting but I have to check my finances ;)

Could you confirm that all of the models are the same colours as the pictures? I know there are at least three different "Rudy" colour schemes floating around and I'm a bit particular. I don't think I can buy all three figures but it would be a shame to see these binned.

R

Thank you! They all arrived safely and eagerly await their chance to join my older figures on my shelves ;)

R

Rui said:
Thank you! They all arrived safely and eagerly await their chance to join my older figures on my shelves ;)

R

Rui, I must say you have some fantastic taste. I envy you, well done for buying these figures because I would have certainly went for them.

(o.0)

I've missed this one?
Rui got the arisa? It looks great, if you still have it, I'm interested. any figures with guitars is a win!!! =D

Arisa is on my shelf and I'm not parting with her, sorry! ;)

She's lovely so you should try to track one down if you like the look of her. I have her with her tiny shirt on but her skirt off as visitors don't seem to like topless figures (bah!).

R

Rui said:
Arisa is on my shelf and I'm not parting with her, sorry! ;)

She's lovely so you should try to track one down if you like the look of her. I have her with her tiny shirt on but her skirt off as visitors don't seem to like topless figures (bah!).

R
I would have banned visitors .. ;D

Back