Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

• Other (Explian)

• Total voters

Shades

Hunter
Which company are you going/staying with and why, My parents are currently talking about there options and would to know what you guys think is the right choice to make.

So will it be sky or virgin that they eventually go with, the fate of my future TV channels is in your hands LOL 8)

Whatrs the problem you only lose SKy 1, 2 News and Sport News.

All cause sky wanted more money greedy sods, they were hoping NTL would fail so they could take over the digi tv market but were put out when Virgin stepped in and bought them up so they threw a tantrum and took there channels.

Plus Virgin has cable broadband so no limits and max connection I am on 10mbs with most channels and phone included and it only costs me £30 a month a hell of a lot cheaper than having to pay both Sky and BT.

Plus as I download so much the cable broadband is a must

Sky has more channels etc like rapture but generally you get a could easy and clean deal of ntl i mean virgin.

Losing sky one is annoying but always dvds coming out 8)

Hyaku said:
X_nick_X said:
Sky has more channels etc like rapture but generally you get a could easy and clean deal of ntl i mean virgin.

Losing sky one is annoying but always dvds coming out 8)

True dat 8)

Yep and as I don't watch 24 or lost I'm not really missing anything

Virgin. I cant stand people who step on someone else for their own personal interests and that’s what SKY has done. Screwed over millions of people just so he can get a little more cash.

"Virgin Media customers unhappy at losing 24, Lost and The Simpsons will be allowed to cancel their contracts without penalty payments."

Now i call this a good company.

Mightysor said:
Im staying with Virgin as I think its good and thats what my parenst are sticking with.

Good for you, plus I like the virgin watch what you want channel, and its free too which is always a BIG plus

pomtry said:
I realy dont care virgin might even bring in better channels seing how sky has left

We can only hope Branson will invest some money into that but I think they are pretty much keeping it the same and just using this Virgin Choice service where you choose a programe or film to watch and it loads it direct to your tv

bloody virgin is charging us for a freaking 201.84 and ceased the bloody service not unless we pay.. now i cant watch billy and mandy. DAMN IT!!! sorry...

Back