Sites for the paranormle

The paranormal is a weird thing for me. Because a lot of 'stuff' out there kind of makes me believe in ghosts, poltergeists etc. but at the same time I know that there really isn't any proper evidence for that stuff.

Anywho, I don't know of any paranormal sites but About.com's got a pretty decent selection of apparent ghost photos :]

Nothing wrong with this thread. I don't believe in most paranormal things myself but some of the stories can be interesting!

We were rude to DNH because she was rude and self absorbed for a prolonged time :p I don't even look at post counts as they mean nothing (except that you like playing the silly forum post count upping games).

R

CitizenGeek said:
The paranormal is a weird thing for me. Because a lot of 'stuff' out there kind of makes me believe in ghosts, poltergeists etc. but at the same time I know that there really isn't any proper evidence for that stuff.

In Italy we have CICAP (Italian Committee for the Investigation of Claims on the Paranormal). There is a web site in English, too:
http://www.cicap.org/en/index.php

CICAP's members checks every paranormal phenomenos for understand if it's really true or not.
.....and they have never find a real paranormal phenomeno. :(

Back