Sites for the paranormle

Robbeech90 said:
Dose anyone know any good site for the paranormle, people that love the paranormle, world mysteries etc?

Please don't go down the same route Deathnote_holder went....

Robbeech90 said:
Tachi- said:
Robbeech90 said:
Dose anyone know any good site for the paranormle, people that love the paranormle, world mysteries etc?

what are you talking about?

A previous member called Deathnote_holder kept posting really....."different" things and in the end annoyed alot of members and as a result decided to leave. athough we do derail threads and talk about strange things, im just saying...don't go OTT on requests.

You wont of known but that godzilla thread you created...Rui had just been in a convo about people watching and downloading fansubs rather than buying the dvds...and you created a thread about "watching free" so lets just say you sort of caught her in a bad mood :/

Never found one try putting it in google but most of them are just sites with middle aged women and freaky men going "OH YES I'AM IN TOUCH WITH THE SPIRT WORLD AND KNOW SEVERAL GHOSTS".

Tachi- said:
Robbeech90 said:
Tachi- said:
Robbeech90 said:

A previous member called Deathnote_holder kept posting really....."different" things and in the end annoyed alot of members and as a result decided to leave. athough we do derail threads and talk about strange things, im just saying...don't go OTT on requests.

You wont of known but that godzilla thread you created...Rui had just been in a convo about people watching and downloading fansubs rather than buying the dvds...and you created a thread about "watching free" so lets just say you sort of caught her in a bad mood :/

Oh um ok sorry I just thought that since this is the random chit chat section it would be ok to ask something different.

Robbeech90 said:
Oh um ok sorry I just thought that since this is the random chit chat section it would be ok to ask something different.
It is. I think tachi is just jumping to conclusions.
Ain't you tachi :twisted:

I have also (in the past) searched for paranomal sites out of interest however there just so much obviously fake stuff on the net I just gave up. Sorry, no hot tips from me.

Robbeech90 said:
Tachi- said:
Robbeech90 said:
Tachi- said:
Robbeech90 said:

http://paranormal.about.com/(i use this one to see if anything intresting happend)
http://www.paranormalnews.com/ I used this once or twice.

Voddas said:
Robbeech90 said:

I have also (in the past) searched for paranomal sites out of interest however there just so much obviously fake stuff on the net I just gave up. Sorry, no hot tips from me.

Nope, just don't want the little guy to accidentally get lectured by someone on here, and leave the same way DNH did :/

serious-cat.jpg

Thank you. ^_^

Fortean Times is a good place to start. I'd also recommend The Daily Grail, which might be relevant to your interests too.

Robbeech90 said:
Tachi- said:
Robbeech90 said:
He's just being paranoid =P

Tachi- said:
Voddas said:
Robbeech90 said:

Nope, just don't want the little guy to accidentally get lectured by someone on here, and leave the same way DNH did :/
Err, she did two things, praise Death note and trash everything else, even anime she put on her favourite list. She was a big troll, mate, that's why people got into her case...

If people around here didn't like random people, kurogane or me would have been put down a long time ago. =P

mmm...I don't understad very much this topic. We don't have to speak about paranormal? Why? And how about Gozilla?

However, I'm interested about paranormal. I read a lot of book about misterys, UFO, crop circles, ghosts. It's a very interesting area! 8)

Robbeech90 said:
Tachi- said:
Robbeech90 said:
Tachi- said:
Robbeech90 said:

Don't listen mate, i think people are forgetting this kinds topic is all what random chit chat is all about. If you'd got 3000 posts no one would've said a word. Sorry but i have no idea on any good sights about the paranormal, it's something that's always intrigued me but i'm stubborn and refuse to believe any stories until i see something with my own eyes lol.

Tachi- said:
Robbeech90 said:

Thats freaky, I was thinking the same thing and then I read your post.

Zen 2nd said:
Tachi- said:
Robbeech90 said:

Thats freaky, I was thinking the same thing and then I read your post.
? I really don't se things this way... like I mentioned before, no trolling so far, just pure good ol' randomness. and BTW, she was not banned or anything, she just bothered enough people (and some specially vocal ones).

Back