Site resurrection weirdness, Eyeonanime?

I used to visit Eyeonanime years ago, it was a nice, homey site that really thrived best in the DVD age. Just out of curiosity I clicked the old dead link, and found some content on there. Not a lot, but some. Anyone know what's going on? Is it a genuine nostalgia trip, or has someone bought the domain, scooped and reformatted some content from the Wayback Machine, and it's all some kind of a spoof?

ayase

State Alchemist
or has someone bought the domain, scooped and reformatted some content from the Wayback Machine
Certainly looks that way, given that it just seems like one rambling post made up of multiple old ones cobbled together. Very weird. Probably the only way to really find out is if anyone has contact details for the original owners.

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
I remember this site, and especially the unique purple design! All of the different UK anime sites back then had such unique styles, mostly because frameworks like WordPress weren't as popular/didn't exist and therefore the designs weren't as homogenised as they are today.

Anyway, this looks very much like a fake to me, and some of the writing on there is sending my brain in a loop:

Top anime sports can be both very long and extremely short. That is why it all depends on your pick. The anime sports recommendations that we presented are quite diverse. As a result, you can choose the right option for you, depending on your own preferences as well as requirements.

or... "How to write text at the same time as saying nothing at all".

Regardless, I got a nostalgia hit from this thread. I remember UKanime.com being quite popular back then too! :)