Silly reviewers

sanji no 1 said:
i guess i did go over board with the shoutbox comment. so iam sorry for that. but dont write things like i cant spell cause i find it offensive

You get use to it on forums, most people don't even think that the person their commenting about may have a learning difficulty of some sort, and that they're identical to themselves.

Though to be fair thankfully there are very few, if any, like that on this forum, and Espy isn't the kind to go overboard unless there was a real problem understanding the post.

Anyway, lets try contiune the 3 weeks we've gone without a flame war here :wink:

sanji no 1 said:
Just to let you know i HAVE a learing difficultie. But iam still sorry for that rood comment.

What does flamming mean anyway?

flaming is just a way of discribing an internet arguement in which insults are posted at eachother. Like a real life arguement, but via text messages on a forum

sanji no 1 said:
Just to let you know i HAVE a learing difficultie. But iam still sorry for that rood comment.

What does flamming mean anyway?

In that case, I am sorry for my comments. The thought didn't cross my mind. I'll need to be more careful in the future.

Wildcard said:
Doberman Pharaoh said:
It's all about opinions.

End of topic.
I'll second that.
Thirded, the trick is to find a like minded reviewer (hence why always look at the Raxpehon review first :roll: ).
Aaron said:
What's the difference between 78% and 79%?
This is a bugbear of mine, but more from work. For example on a 1-5 scale what does 3 mean? As far as I'm concerned it means Average, As expected, Normal. According to my boss getting this on a review form means you have to spend the next 1/2 hr explaining why you fouled up so badly, Again finding a review system you understand and agree with helps, as some site give more than one rating, for example My Anime List give 5 scores for aspects of the show and an overall score, while ANN give a seperate grade for the sub and dub.
The last question that no one has asked (or if it was i missed, sorry) is how big a chunk of the anime do you review. By episode, by dvd, or by the whole series. Episode reviews give lots of detail, but may miss out the larger picture, DVD reviews tell you what you get for your money, but the episodes may not be split at logical cut off points for a longer series. Full series reviews are good, but often give away twists or the ending.

Back