shokoti's anime sale

shokoti

Completely Average High School Student
Hey guys, I've decided to clear out most of my old anime DVD collection (buying a home will do that haha). I have loads of DVDs and box sets from the 2000s, if it was a big release and limited edition in that time I probably have it. 😅

I haven't put a price on anything but would sell most for £20-30 probably, depending on what they are (some cheaper obviously), plus postage and packing (which I'll work out if someone wants). Payment by PayPal. I keep my collection in great condition, only a few things have slight scuffs or damage, mostly because of how they were delivered but if they're not great condition I will note below.

I have loads more than this, but below is what I have with me at my place right now, to see if there's interest.

DVDs:
Nadia Secret of the Bluewater Thinpak Tin Set (ADV US)
Gankutsuou 7 Disc Box Set (Geneon)
Petite Princess Yucie Thinpak Set (ADV US)
Mushi-Shi Complete Set (Revelation UK) [Reserved]
.hack//SIGN Part 1 Digipak Set - Sealed (Beez)
Saikano - Limited Edition Volume 1 plus art box (R2 Japanese release) plus vols. 1-4 (Viz US)
Fruits Basket Box Set (Revelation UK)
Irresponsible Captain Tylor Ultimate Edition TV and OVAs (Rightstuf) *the TV set got a bit damaged in my move, the OVA set is mint condition

Pictures behind the spoiler tags:
IMG_3946.jpg
IMG_3947.jpg
IMG_3948.jpg
IMG_3949.jpg
IMG_3950.jpg
IMG_3951.jpg
IMG_3952.jpg
IMG_3953.jpg
Also have other things which I'm storing at my Mum's at the moment, like the Rozen Maiden complete DVD set with the Velvet box, Gun X Sword Box with the original 7 disc box, Samurai Champloo with the 7 disc box, etc. Lots of Geneon/Pioneer, Bandai and ADV releases. If there would be interest let me know.

UPDATE 1/10:
So here is a list of quite a bit of what I have available, if there's any interest in anything let me know.

Rozen Maiden Complete Series with Velvet Box (Geneon)
Gunparade March Complete with Limited Edition Tin Box (Media Blasters)
.hack//Roots Parts 1 and 2 with Limited Edition Boxes (1 box for each half) (Beez UK)
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 1 with Limited Edition fold out box (Bandai)
R.O.D. The TV Complete Series with both the LE Book Box and the 7-disc size art box (Geneon)
Stellvia Complete Series Thinpak Tin Box (Geneon)
Starship Operators Complete Series with Box (Geneon)
Haibane Renmei Complete Thinpak Box (MVM UK)
Ergo Proxy Complete Thinkpak Box (Geneon)
Lunar Legend Tsukihime Complete Series with Box (Geneon)
Someday's Dreamers Complete Series with Box (Geneon) [Reserved]
Galaxy Angel Complete Series with Box (Bandai)
Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Edition Complete Series with Box and all slipcovers (ADV)
When They Cry Complete Series (Season 1) with Box (Geneon)
Melody of Oblivion Complete Series with Box (Geneon)
Fullmetal Alchemist Parts 1, 2, and 3 Limited Edition Tin Boxes (Funimation) - Note I don't think I have all the original DVDs, but I do have the ones that came with the tins
FLCL Complete Series with Box (Synch-Point)
Technolyze Complete Series with Box (Geneon)
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar Complete Series with Box + OVA (does not fit in box as was released separately) (Geneon)
Tenchi Muyo OVA Set (Pioneer)
El Hazard OVA Set (Pioneer)
Paranoia Agent Complete Series with Box (Geneon)
.hack//SIGN Complete Series with Limited Edition Box (Bandai)
His & Her Circumstances (Kare Kano) Complete Series with Box (TRSI)
The Soul Taker Complete Series with Japanese Vol. 1 + LE Box (US release also fits in box) (Pioneer)
Record of Lodoss War OVA Collection (CPM)
Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight Complete Series with Box (CPM)
Escaflowne Complete Series with Limited Edition Top Opening Box (Bandai)
Serial Experiments Lain Complete Series with Limited Edition Box (Pioneer)
Cowboy Bebop Complete Series with Limited Edition Top Opening Box (Bandai)
Le Chevalier D'Eon Complete Series with Box (ADV UK discs with the US box that came with Vol 1)
Escaflowne The Movie Ultimate Edition (Bandai)
Fushigi Yugi Complete Series (Media Blasters)
Black Lagoon & The Second Barrage Complete Series with Box (Geneon)
Marmalade Boy Complete Series Box Sets 1-4 (Tokyopop)
Emma: A Victorian Romance Season 1 and 2 Thinpak Box Sets (TRSI)
X Complete Series with Limited Edition Box and slipcovers for all 8 volumes (Geneon)
J2: The Counterattack of Siberia Yagyu (Jubei-Chan 2) Complete Series with Box (Geneon)
Maria Watches Over Us Complete Season 1 Thinpak Box (TRSI)
Aria Complete Season 1 Thinkpak Box (TRSI)
Wolf's Rain Complete Series with Box (Bandai)
s-CRY-ed Complete Series with Box (Bandai)
Super GALS! Complete Season 1 with Box (ADV)
RahXephon Complete Series + Movie with Box (ADV)
The Slayers Season 1 Box (CPM)
Kamichu Complete Series with Limited Edition "Shrine Box" (Geneon) [Reserved]
Gundam Seed Destiny Complete Series with Box (Bandai)
Zipang Complete Series with Box (Geneon)
Last Exile Complete Series with Box (Geneon)
Dokkoida!? Complete Series with Box (Geneon)
Infinite Ryvius Complete Series with Box (Bandai)
Witch Hunter Robin Complete Series with Box (Bandai)
Patlabor WXIII Movie LE Box with MiniPato specials and a supplemental disc (Pioneer)
Gun x Sword Complete Series with Box (Geneon)
Gungrave Complete Series with Box (Geneon)
Vandread & The Second Stage Complete Series with Box (Pioneer)

NOTE: Also just as an FYI if it's not clear from above, as I said these items are at my parents' place, so I don't have them with me to ship immediately. I might not be able to go back for 2-3 weeks, at which point I can bring any items to be sold back in my car. After that I can ship quickly after payment is received (obviously I don't expect payment until items are ready to be sent). I'll keep anyone expecting anything updated fully as to what is going on. Sorry I know that might seem slow to some but I just don't have space to store all these at my flat (partly why I am selling some of them).

As a bit of background I don't post here much but have been a member for years, I also used to be the UK reviewer for AnimeOnDVD/Fandom Post back in the day (Dani Moure).

Hope I have done this right! 😆 And I hope someone can find something they've been searching for a while.

Last edited:
If you've the second season of Nyaruko I'd be interested. In my case you'd be better off compiling a list since I'd almost certainly be taking multiple titles

If you've the second season of Nyaruko I'd be interested. In my case you'd be better off compiling a list since I'd almost certainly be taking multiple titles
I don't have that one, sorry...

I'll make a list next time I can go through them, will probably be at the weekend if I can get back.

I finally managed to make it back to my parents and have updated the 1st post with a list of some of the stuff available.

I’m curious about Fushigi Yugi and His & Her Circumstances if you’re able to provide some images?

I’m curious about Fushigi Yugi and His & Her Circumstances if you’re able to provide some images?
Hi, sorry I don't have great images of either because I was taking pictures mostly to remind myself of what to sell. I have the following picture IMG-43621765-BB82-1... Not the most helpful I know, will take a better one when I'm back next. But it's the original TRSI release.

Fushigi Yugi is actually the Geneon release (don't know why I thought was MB), It's 8 discs in separate cases/slipcovers, plus the 2 OVA sets. Again will take proper pics when I'm back next. Sorry, I didn't have time to take good pictures of everything this time so wanted to see what people were interested in.

Hi, sorry I don't have great images of either because I was taking pictures mostly to remind myself of what to sell. I have the following picture IMG-43621765-BB82-1... Not the most helpful I know, will take a better one when I'm back next. But it's the original TRSI release.

Fushigi Yugi is actually the Geneon release (don't know why I thought was MB), It's 8 discs in separate cases/slipcovers, plus the 2 OVA sets. Again will take proper pics when I'm back next. Sorry, I didn't have time to take good pictures of everything this time so wanted to see what people were interested in.
No worries at all, I was mainly curious to see how big the sets were.

Everything arrived safe and sound. Thanks for the really nice packaging and the condition of everything was fantastic for the age of the sets. Very happy :D

I just updated the list with what's been sold so far, thanks to those that got stuff already. :)

Just a note, a couple of things are reserved while I wait to hear back from someone (there was a problem with Kamichu :( ), if they are unwanted I'll put them back on sale and note here.

Back