SHADOW HEARTS

OMFGLOL

Student Council President
Guys anyone else played this awesome franchise, i mean FTNW was kind of **** comapred to the other 2 classics, but the first 2 games are some of the very best underlooked RPG's on the PS2.

Anyone else a fan of this series and how it puts a unique horror/history spin on the genre?

I always get it mixed up with Shadow of Memories (which I have played) because I'm an idiot, so no. But kudos for starting a non-bitching topic in the Gamer forum!

What's the battle system like - turn based or more action style? Is it worth picking the first game up next time I'm in Japan*?

R

(* - I can't play UK games on my hardware, so it's a bit more effort to randomly try games than it should otherwise be!)

Rui said:
I always get it mixed up with Shadow of Memories (which I have played) because I'm an idiot, so no. But kudos for starting a non-bitching topic in the Gamer forum!

What's the battle system like - turn based or more action style? Is it worth picking the first game up next time I'm in Japan*?

R

(* - I can't play UK games on my hardware, so it's a bit more effort to randomly try games than it should otherwise be!)

the battle system is turn based but is also unique, when you attack a ring will come up and you can combo your attacks together depending how many areas of the ring you hit. Gameplay videos would be a better example sorry.

But definitely pick it up when you can, the second game is great but the first game is plain awesome, very very unique for an RPG, story is also great and original.

Back