SFA2

Tessai

Dandy Guy, in Space
Just looking over on Manga.com and in their coming soon section, they have listed Street Fighter Alpha Generations. Anyone know if this is the sequel? I enjoyed the first one (even if not many others did) so any info (or speculation) is welcome

Akuma kicks ass

I hope its a sequel, I really enjoyed the first one even if many other people didnt, at first just because Ryu's 'brother' was the guy that did the voice for Izzy on Digimon.

I bought the first one in a video games shop called E-play for £3.99!!!! I was really suprised at how much I enjoyed it so I would watch a sequel for sure.

It was much better than the Street Fighter II OVA aswell I think, the Street Fighter II V (think thats what it was) series was pretty good aswell, not as good as Alpha though.

I've only ever played the games. I was never any good at them anyway. :lol:

Now King of Fighters. THAT's more my fighting game. :)

subedii said:
I've only ever played the games. I was never any good at them anyway. :lol:

Now King of Fighters. THAT's more my fighting game. :)

I am crap at street fighter. Tekken is the best fighting game for me.

Actually, I tell a lie. I have seen the anime movie of Stret Figter 2. As long as you're not looking for any semblance of a plot in there, the action is quite cool.

Oh and on a side note, avoid the live action movie. It is evil. Evil I tell you, EVIL!

on a quim i actually bought street fighter II at the convention, only £5, and watched it when i went to sleep.

DragonBall Z Budakai 3 is the best fighting game ever

subedii said:
Oh and on a side note, avoid the live action movie. It is evil. Evil I tell you, EVIL!

It is probably the shitest film I have seen in my life...Kylie Minogue and Van Damme...god....

The only thing I liked about the live action SF was Van Damme.
I like SF II the animated movie more than SFA. I hope SFAG is better than SFA.

Back