series that will go out of print soon thread

Animefreak17

Godhand
i was thinking, why dont we have a sticky thread that tells us what will be going out of print.

its a good idea if we need to know so we can get our hands on a copy of a certain series you know

This is a good idea but does anyone know how to find something like this out? It always seems like stuff goes out of print without the anime fans being told about it. This could be really helpful.

devilrules666 said:
This is a good idea but does anyone know how to find something like this out? It always seems like stuff goes out of print without the anime fans being told about it. This could be really helpful.

i know thats why i made this thread, if something goes out of print or out of licence then we can have a chance to get it before its to late

Has Naruto gone OOP in the UK then? sites like Amazon, Play etc have only been selling through third parties for a while on most volumes, and they are expensive

This is a great idea. I've put off buying shows in the past, telling myself "Yeah, I'll buy it soon" ..to finding it gone all together so to have a general idea of when a show is going to go OOP would be great.

Anyone know of how long a license usually lasts for?

Dannielle said:
This is a great idea. I've put off buying shows in the past, telling myself "Yeah, I'll buy it soon" ..to finding it gone all together so to have a general idea of when a show is going to go OOP would be great.

Anyone know of how long a license usually lasts for?

I'd suspect that's a closely guarded secret, and you'd never know when the liscence techinally started from in any event.

I think this threads a great idea, but would be better off as a mod only news thread perioidcally updated listing any new news of liscences soon to expire, as most companies do issue a warning to fans.

Back