Sentai License The World God Only Knows + others

Arbalest

黒い剣士
<p>Sentai today at AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta) announced that they have licensed the following shows for release in the US:<br><br>
The World God Only Knows<br>
Soredemo Machi wa Mawateiru<br>
Akikan<br>
Towa no Quon<br><br>
On top of that, they said during a Q&A that using the games voice actors for Persona 4 is "under consideration". We can expect a full press release by monday at the latest, and this news post will be updated with the details from it when we get it.</p>

Definitely interested in The World God Only Knows and Akikan. Looks like I can sheath my blade if TWGOK gets a dub. Although I am willing to get it back out for Akikan...

Please don't use the Clannad dub cast for TWGOK.

Arbalest said:
<p>Sentai today at AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta) announced that they have licensed the following shows for release in the US:<br><br>
The World God Only Knows<br>
Soredemo Machi wa Mawateiru<br>
Akikan<br>
Towa no Quon<br><br>
On top of that, they said during a Q&A that using the games voice actors for Persona 4 is "under consideration". We can expect a full press release by monday at the latest, and this news post will be updated with the details from it when we get it.</p>

Not another ****** steven foster dub :evil:

Am I the only one who really didn't get on with TWGOK? It's one of the few series I've actively dropped.
I was told elsewhere Ef has also been licensed which is way more interesting to me, as I've heard many good things...although I don't actually know much about it :D

Back