Sentai filmworks blu-ray region mistake

Yrag86

Completely Average High School Student
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8SRMtoxeh8

I've just found out that you can play both Needless and Canaan Blu-rays on a Region B PS3, as i put in the video the only problem i've found is on Canaan you have to hit the pause button as soon as the Control Menu symbol comes up in the corner otherwise it just goes straight back to the PS3 menu.

And sorry about the mess, i know my rooms a tip.

Huh....you don't say. Axel Music has them both down as region locked.

Well, out of curiosity I shall now try with one of my Funi region locked blu-rays.

Update: Unsuprisingly, it didn't work. :(

Maybe it's the PS3. I have a multi-region blu-ray player and it only plays Sentei blu-rays when it is set to region A.

Anime Work's bds (Queen's Blade & Moribito) seem to be region free though even though they are labelled region A on the box.

I've tried it with Funimation Blu rays and it doesnt work, ive only found it works on the Sentai Blu-rays. Axel music is right they are region locked thats why it comes up with the message right at the start but you can just go straight to the blu ray menu from the region locked screen.

mangaman74 said:
Anime Work's bds (Queen's Blade & Moribito) seem to be region free though even though they are labelled region A on the box.
Seriously? I probably won't buy Moribito because I have the DVDs and they look excellent (3-4 episodes per disc can do wonders for video quality) but I wouldn't mind picking up Queen's Blade. Mmmm, HD boobage.

Back