Send it - Freedom order

butch-cassidy

Straw Hat Pirate
Hi guys,

I pre-ordered my set of Freedom via Sendit.com and it has yet to ship, stuck in 'awaiting stock pick'. Anyone else who ordered it from them get it yet? Anybody else in generally been getting it? Just curious if its just me. ^^

It's not just you, mine is stuck awaiting stock pick too. Bleh. I sent them a message either yesterday or wednesday, no reply as of yet.

Anybody order Freedom from anybody else get it? Or is this just Sendit?

Hi

Thanks for choosing Sendit.com.

Your item Freedom: Collector?s Edition - Double Play (Blu-ray and DVD) [Blu-ray] is on special order for you with our supplier, however at this time they are not able to give me a date when this will be back in stock.

Our buyers will continue to try and obtain this for you and no payment will be taken until your order is sent out.

You can check the status of your order by logging into your account and following the prompts at anytime.

Once your order has been sent, you will receive an e-mail to tell you that it is on its way.

I am really sorry that this is delayed, and thank you for your patience.

Thanks again for getting in touch.

Kind regards

Amy

I ordered my copy from play.com and had no problems getting it. Even recieved it the saturday before the release date.

Back