Selling Just About Everything [UPDATED 15/02/2015]

Re: Selling Just About Everything

Durial666 said:
You can be for Strike Witches but you are in a queue for TWGOK. It really is in demand tonight, you're on the list though.

Thank you. Just messaged the list to my brother, so will probably try and add to my 'order' in the morning, if that's okay :)

Edit: Actually, can I also have Blue Exorcist & Sengoku Basara Parts 1 & 2 as well?

Y2Johnny said:
I'm interested in the Haruhi-chan set, would you be willing to send to Portugal?

I will have to see how much it will cost to send it. I will reserve it until I find out.

bakum4tsu said:
Durial666 said:
bakum4tsu said:
Do you have pictures of The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya?? I am interested.

Which series?

The first one, the one for £20, i guess its the first one. Is that the beez set? photos please and can you send to portugal?

Yea its the Beez Anime Legends set. I'll reserve it, find out a price and send you pictures. Not at home right now though.

GolGotha said:
Durial666 said:
You can be for Strike Witches but you are in a queue for TWGOK. It really is in demand tonight, you're on the list though.

Thank you. Just messaged the list to my brother, so will probably try and add to my 'order' in the morning, if that's okay :)

Edit: Actually, can I also have Blue Exorcist Part 1 & 2 as well?

Sounds good. You can have them, just PM me.

Interested in the Love Hina Specials (that set includes Love Hina Again, right?), Shikabane Hime 1&2 and the R.O.D hardbox set. Any chance they could be reserved for a couple of days?

VoxPhantom said:
Interested in the Love Hina Specials (that set includes Love Hina Again, right?), Shikabane Hime 1&2 and the R.O.D hardbox set. Any chance they could be reserved for a couple of days?

I will double check when I get to it next but I'm sure it is all the specials. Everything else is good though.

For you Portuguese boys. It really isn't much difference between posting inland or overseas. If you want anything you are welcome to have them.

Can I reserve Cromartie High School & Haibane Renmei please. Can pay by mid April if that's okay?

Durial666 said:
For you Portuguese boys. It really isn't much difference between posting inland or overseas. If you want anything you are welcome to have them.

PM'ed you.

I've updated the list showing all titles that have gone. Also added Dream Eater Merry to the list.

All titles are still up for grabs and still very much wanting to sell it all.

Interested in Un-Go and The Tatami Galaxy, also intersted in Gundam seed but can't remember if its part 1 or part 2 I need?

Got all 3 parts of Persona today in the post. Great condition and great price. Cheers very much.

Do you happen to still have Un-Go and Cowboy Bebop Remix still for sale?

Back