Seikishi Monogatari, Tenchi Muyo!'s spin off released in Mar

chaos

The Boss
The official website for Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, the Tenchi Muyo! spin off, began <a href="http://www.seikishi.com/sp/pv.html">streaming three trailers</a> of the upcoming series.
Seikishi is a rom-com, harem with mecha show that brings Kenshi Masaki, the half-brother of Tenchi in the Tenchi Muyo! series. Creator Masaki Kajishima is overseeing the animators at AIC and BeSTACK.
Animax pay-per-view service in Japan will start offering the show from 20th to 31st of March.

Ooohh.. sounds interesting.. I want to watch it now =P
Oh and I want longer trailers.. maybe one about 25 minutes long.. aka an episode..

^I know what you mean =)

The animation in the trailers looks very pretty and I liked what I've seen from tenchi, although I haven't seem much.

It's given me a different taste of what I usually have with Tenchi Muyo, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm just too used to Spkey hair Ryoko/Washu, or well-groomed fringed and long hair. These characters seem a bit more "real" to me.

Only one complaint about the trailers:
It's a Japanese trailer... and they put at the end - "Coming Soon" ... Wrong!! :p

This will surely be terrible but I might watch for the sexy elf lady with large, er, ears. There's just not enough sexy elf ladies in anime, probably because they're not "moe" enough or whatever.

Back